No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    I lived in Goose Creek for six months back in the late 90's. I worked at a place called Phillys in Summerville cooking cheesesteaks.
    Do you go to the Hard Rock any now in Hwood?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Do you go to the Hard Rock any now in Hwood?
      I work for them.

Comment

I work for them.
        Me too....LOL JK...i play Black Jack a lot there. And im there almost every time FNF is there and non televised ones two...But i like when FNF are there because you get to meet everyone ringside.

Comment

I work for them.
          bartender or no? I have a couple friends who work out there

Comment

The oil rigs there would be the only job that would pay me handsomely. I met a few canadians who work there...not my type of work though. I do know lots of girls there, hotel staff in 3 different cities, some of the staff in restaurants. Many offers to stay at locals homes but I'd rather stay in my hotel with my 2 girls. I knew lots of local girls in Havana as I stayed there for 6 weeks a couple years ago. I was such a sleaze. I was with 13 different girls from a 4 block radius...they all lived close to my hotel so I visited many homes...lol! My girls now are from holguin & I just bus them to varadero to meet me. I'm not a dirtbag anymore. They are best friends now but I had to come clean because I would spend 1 week with 1 then another week with the other. To my surprise they were happy to share me. I'm the sugardaddy & enjoy my role. It sure beats dealing with the silicone chested gooddiggers here...lol! You buy your GF a 200 gift she wants a 400 one etc...it's never good enough & I will never get married or settle with someone here. I'm pushing 40 & I'm a loner. All I need is fun times for 7-14 days every 3 months & I'm happy... I might buy a place there in the next year or 2....I like it there

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              The oil rigs there would be the only job that would pay me handsomely. I met a few canadians who work there...not my type of work though. I do know lots of girls there, hotel staff in 3 different cities, some of the staff in restaurants. Many offers to stay at locals homes but I'd rather stay in my hotel with my 2 girls. I knew lots of local girls in Havana as I stayed there for 6 weeks a couple years ago. I was such a sleaze. I was with 13 different girls from a 4 block radius...they all lived close to my hotel so I visited many homes...lol! My girls now are from holguin & I just bus them to varadero to meet me. I'm not a dirtbag anymore. They are best friends now but I had to come clean because I would spend 1 week with 1 then another week with the other. To my surprise they were happy to share me. I'm the sugardaddy & enjoy my role. It sure beats dealing with the silicone chested gooddiggers here...lol! You buy your GF a 200 gift she wants a 400 one etc...it's never good enough & I will never get married or settle with someone here. I'm pushing 40 & I'm a loner. All I need is fun times for 7-14 days every 3 months & I'm happy... I might buy a place there in the next year or 2....I like it there
              i know you like it there, lol!

nothing wrong with that at all joe, it's a fun a$$ way to live it up and I love me some cuban women

Comment

It lumping sucks, I had to wear LONG JEANS a couple of weeks ago. I mean, really? Stupid cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                X