No announcement yet.

Highway ****ing robbery!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway ****ing robbery!!!!!

Wow just saw the fight and that was disgusting. I feel very bad for Matthyse. Will this **** ever end?

Nobody should fight alexander in his ****in hometown. **** like this really gets my blood boiling. Poor lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Nobody should fight alexander in his ****in hometown. **** like this really gets my blood boiling. Poor lucas.
      It said it all when his hometown crowd booed the decision,i had it 96-93 Mattheyse,at least one judge did his job.

Comment

thread number X1000000

it was close but I agree it was horrible judging 96-93 for Alexander was ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          It said it all when his hometown crowd booed the decision,i had it 96-93 Mattheyse,at least one judge did his job.
          How anyone can score that to Alexander is beyond me. Lucas landed more shots, landed the harder shots and knocked the mother****er down. WTF is this ****?

Comment

How anyone can score that to Alexander is beyond me. Lucas landed more shots, landed the harder shots and knocked the mother****er down. WTF is this ****?
            Its a damn shame Lucas i an exciting fighter who should be on his way to a world title shot,now he will probably be derailed of that chance for at least a few fights,and no one with a belt will be running to sign on the dotted line with that beast.

Comment

Its called a roll of Money stuffed in your back pocket by Don King.

Comment

GALE VAN HOY and Don King were in the building thats what happened. Van Hoy was the judge who had the lopsided decision of DIAZ over Malignaggi. I know VAN HOY wasnt judging this specific fight but once I heard his name announced in the Austin vs Stiverne andknew he was in the building, I knew anything was possible with scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                X