Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by h4te View Post
    I act a certain way because I'm tired of you feeding people bull**** advice that you pull out of thin air. Maybe others here have an easy time letting you tell people all sorts of lies and myths and bull**** but frankly, I find it pretty dangerous.

If that means I'm on roids because I call you out on your ******ation, well so be it.
    come on post it, wheres my bull **** advice?

are you talking about when i tell people to box to get better at boxing? your right that is bull **** advice....

yes the instant frustration for absolutely no reason means your likely on roids.

are you jealous that i post before you, are you jealous that i give advice that you wanted to give but since ive already given it you cant? yes i do believe you are on roids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      ahhh but they do, the fast twith muscles overpower the slow twich muscles which are solely responsible for fine motor skills. by increasing the mass ratio of your fast twitch to slow twich muscles you slowly degrade your fine mortor skills, you degrade accurecy and timing, as well as speed with kenitic linking, and your ability to parry and block is even degraded as you lose your fine motor skills in favor of fast twitch muscle mass.

we all have fast twitch muscle and when ever we hit the bag, do pull ups, spar, do push ups, clinch in sparring we are working those fast twitch muscles, there is no need to lift weights to work them.

I've had enough of the practical jokes. You believe whatever you want. I've wasted enough time on trying to tell you have very wrong you are. I'm going to bed now.

Comment

• Originally posted by h4te View Post

I've had enough of the practical jokes. You believe whatever you want. I've wasted enough time on trying to tell you have very wrong you are. I'm going to bed now.
        have a good evening.

Comment

• Without reading a single post in this thread other than just Trigger's OP... I have no idea how this thread got to 13 pages. I'm tempted to read, but it's probably really stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            Without reading a single post in this thread other than just Trigger's OP... I have no idea how this thread got to 13 pages. I'm tempted to read, but it's probably really stupid.
            I'm pretty amazed myself that this thread reached 13 pages. Most of my threads fail in the first 3 post.

Comment

• I have more questions about these shoes. Like how are your feet health wise after a long run?

Spartacus, did you just train in them or did you run the marathon in them?

Whats the blisters/corns/hard skin/dead skin coming off between the toes situation like after you put your feet through some serious punishment (and also through some reglular punishment) with these shoes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                sooo have you run a marathon? do you run distance regularly?

I didnt have the shoes when i ran the marathon, though since ive had them(4 months) ive dropped about 3 mins off my mile time just by using them twice a week to do 2-3 miles.

which bag video? the one where i do 3 rounds all out after having just done 3 rounds on the slip line, and bag with 3 rounds working foot work?....nope i clearly cant run more then 20 meters.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about....you just spew ignorance.

go back to injecting your roids and kissing your biceps.......
                3 MINUTES OFF YOUR MILE TIME???? Elaborate. Just from those shoes? You went from what to what.

Comment

• Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  If that guy is acting like that over some shoes, he's got problems.

VFF's are ****ing amazing for lower leg development
                  You can get the same results from a pair of chucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    3 MINUTES OFF YOUR MILE TIME???? Elaborate. Just from those shoes? You went from what to what.
                    lol yeah. Apparently isn't familiar with the placebo effect or he's just plain full of ****.

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                    You can get the same results from a pair of chucks.
                    Thank You.

Comment

• Why are you posting pictures of your lower leg?

No offense but i have better calves just from doing 2 different exercises 2/3 times a week.. only taking 3-5mins

Why spend what ever they cost when you can get good legs free and not look like a total ******?

Comment

Working...
                      X