No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Calls Out Khan On HBO "Stop Running Khan" {Video}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley Calls Out Khan On HBO "Stop Running Khan" {Video}

Khan should drop the n-bomb on him in his next interview that would make for an EPIC buildup

How is he running when he's called Bradley out countless times and preliminary negotiations have already started?

Comment

Time for Khan to say that he's going to fight bradley next, we don't need another haye-klits, floyd-pac episode. Fght him amir, he's the most sensible fighter for you to fight next. Come on, Khan!

Comment

Bradley is a chump

Comment

its good news,i like it,he's hyping up their fight which needs to happen.

winner will be number LWW in the world,hopefully they fight in england,timmey seems like a nice guy and should make good money from the khan fight,goodluck to both of them

Comment

Bradley should keep his mouth shut coz his alien lookin head will get ktfo if he fights Kahn.

Comment

Khans mext interview should go something like....."Bradley aint got nothing on me....he's form palm springs ffs.... he aint a real n-bomb, real n-bombs are from comptan,bronx, philly.....b-hop is a real n-bomb....bradley is just a fake n-bomb.....ill knock him out within 7"..... then bradley coes back with some 7-11 ****.....would do 2 million imo...

Comment

Seeing as both mention Floyd, and Bradley mentions Pac too, I think they both realise they need to fight each other very soon to better their chances of getting those fights made.

They won't duck each other. It will get made this year. Probably after Khan fights McCloskey.

Comment

hahah you stupid little peanut headed overrated yanky doodle. khan is the one who has called you out for a year. you better get ready to take your ****ing ass whooping like a true black m&m, after khan is done with you, bradley will be a red m&m

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    hahah you stupid little peanut headed overrated yanky doodle. khan is the one who has called you out for a year. you better get ready to take your ****ing ass whooping like a true black m&m, after khan is done with you, bradley will be a red m&m
                    LMAOOOOOOO!!!

Far out mate that had me cracking up, props.

Comment

Working...
                    X