New GTA4 DLC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] New GTA4 DLC

GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
    Yes, that is the real name of the second downloadable expansion.

by Erik Brudvig

May 26, 2009 - Rockstar has announced the second downloadable add-on for Grand Theft Auto IV, this one subtitled The Ballad of Gay Tony. Like the last episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony will be exclusive to Xbox 360 and will have a price of 1600 Microsoft points or $19.99.

The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will, "struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."

Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games offered this statement:
    "Liberty City is the most vibrant game world we've created yet. The episodic structure has allowed us to interweave stories, gameplay and atmosphere in a whole new way. The team at Rockstar North have yet again surpassed themselves, and made something that is both epic and very innovative. This episode's focus on high-end night life contrasts with the biker gangs portrayed in The Lost and Damned, whilst giving us a lot of new gameplay possibilities."
    Rockstar has also announced Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, a disc-based release that will include both The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. This disc will hit retail this fall, exclusively for Xbox 360. It will have a price of $39.99 and will not require a copy of GTA IV to run.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/986/986532p1.html

There was some funny **** in the lost and damned game, this one should be a blast.

Comment

Lol sounds awesome, im slightly upset that there is no new areas though.

Comment

LOL sounds really awesome! lookin' forward to it!

Comment

I'm a PS3 head for the record, but **** like this makes me want a 360. it's funny because my bro has one with no hard drive laying there that works perfectly fine but neither of us ever got around to getting that hard drive, now I have 3 good enough reasons to do that cuz I want the 2 exclusive GTA games and I still have this curiosity about Prize fighter, I have yet to play that game and I heard the career mode is great the first time around, but this **** here definitely sealed the deal

Comment

Working...
          X