Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do certain type of posters hate Ward so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Floyd is an ATG with amazing reflexes and counter punching style that is beautiful to watch especially earlier in his career.

Spence is an aggressive Southpaw (nothing like Floyd or Ward) with a leaky defense that exciting style drew a record crowd on PBC.

Ward is a wonderful competitor and has an indomitable will to win, but he is messy and not great to watch. He resembles more Carlos Molina and Maurico Herrera than anyone.

Why are you so racist to all black american fighters to put them in a group together despite such glaring differences?
    So why do the exact same posters hate all 3?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Same reason some posters hate GGG or pacquiao.
      Dont group GGG in with Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        And by the way Larry making this into a race thing is stupid.

It's the exact same how "some type of posters" won't give credit to klitschkos, fury, Joshua, froch, golovkin, Kovalev, Calzaghe etc.

Know what those posters are?

Americans

NOT African Americans, just Americans

The European posters play title for tat but almost all high profile American fighters are African American then you make it a skin tone thing when it's a country v country thing.
        where did i mention race?
        Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Because he's a b1tch and that's what b1tches do.
        Girl i been told you where to find me..until then stick a d1ck in ya mouth like a good girl

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          So why do the exact same posters hate all 3?
          They don't ....Show me one person saying that. I will be here so take your time.

I like Spence and Floyd and don't care either way for Ward. I don't dislike him but I don't watch his fights unless there's an interesting opponent.

Comment

He ruined the super 6 for some people~ by upsetting all the favorites going in making them all look like amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              where did i mention race?

Girl i been told you where to find me..until then stick a d1ck in ya mouth like a good girl
              You are suggesting the fighters are disliked because they are black and it's beyond childish and cowardly to pretend like you aren't.

Comment

i give floyd all the credit, liked watching him and he is one of the best of modern times, spence is a world class prospect whos looked great so far, ward bores me to death and is overrated. I dont group all three together.

Comment

They don't ....Show me one person saying that.
                  Go visit my thread about Diaz/McGregor where people specifically call out Floyd, Ward, Rigo, etc. as "boring" fighters that they can't stand.

Why?

Because said fighters don't stand in front of you. Which is the point of boxing.

Comment

They don't ....Show me one person saying that. I will be here so take your time.

I like Spence and Floyd and don't care either way for Ward. I don't dislike him but I don't watch his fights unless there's an interesting opponent.
                    You are a solid poster and post with sense..i wasnt referring to you..but just pay close attention and you will see what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      i give floyd all the credit, liked watching him and he is one of the best of modern times, spence is a world class prospect whos looked great so far, ward bores me to death and is overrated. I dont group all three together.
                      We know why you dont like Ward..it's clear as day..and you were just down talking Spence yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X