No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Clash Of the Clans' Weigh-In Turns Deadly In Dublin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humean View Post
    The book is even more bull****, extremely entertaining though.
    I come from a place where books are bad. If you read a book, you are rude. If you talk about reading a book, you have no life, and if you tell somebody to read a book, you are insulting their intelligence. It's like the drug dealer said. They wont buy it a pound at a time, but they'll buy a pound $20 at a time. People read all day, just not books.
    Check out the IRA and the troubles by a guy named Clancy.. I think. Where the Irish invented knee capping, for close friends.

Comment

Kinahan must be laundering a lot of money through his boxers I reckon,the fella they killed seemed to be the intended target (David Byrne) as he was drawing a lot of heat...gonna be interesting to see how this impacts uk/ire boxing

Comment

Crazy stuff.

Comment

Didn't Tyson Furey train at Macklin's gym prior to the Klitschko fight?

Comment

Damn this is nuts.

And didn't realize MGM was ran by criminal mfers. Don't they work with Kugan Cassius & those Ifilm guys too? Or maybe they just sponsor them, but ik I see that MGM logo all over the place so they got a lot of influence & money obviously. My boy BJS better watch his back with this nutty ****.

Comment

Working...
            X