No announcement yet.

How WOULD Bradley-Mayweather look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How WOULD Bradley-Mayweather look?

Floyd sets his pace and it's a boxing match or would it be a brawl witch Bradley is capable of doing?

If the fight would happen the judges would become the true winners arum paying off judges , floyd paying off judges

Comment

just thinking about it makes me sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        just thinking about it makes me sleepy.

Comment

Bradley knocks mayweather

Comment

It would be an ugly, but fun fight. I can picture Bradley trying to make the fight rough on the inside and Mayweather adjusting to it and eventually having his way.

Similar to Mayweather vs. Hatton, without the knockout.

Comment

Good fight. ...

Comment

Bradley is too small for Floyd. Likely an ugly, shtty fight with both guys finding it hard to land anything worth sht. Lots of clinching from Floyd too as he runs.

Comment

it would be ugly and hard to watch. Bradley is easily good enough to make Floyd's highly diminished offense look bad, but he's not good enough offensively to win rounds. It would be a 10-2 type fight for Mayweather where 75% of NSB says both fighters suck and would get KTFO by Amir Khan.

I would have loved to see it before Mayweather retired.

Comment

prime floyd wins every round. there's nothing bradley does better.

just because he got hit with a huge right hand and forgot where he was for the next few weeks that doesn't make tim bradley some great brawler

bradley and his people aren't going to look back on a fight that saw him take life changing damage and almost lose to a guy he should have clearly outboxed and say, "let's do that again!"

bradley and his people would go in with confidence in their boxing abilities. that's how a world class fighter and his trainers think. they'd try to box with floyd and lose. maybe they get panicked when the rounds are going by and they're losing every round, but that's not going to turn tim bradley into some kind of killer becasue he knocked out a shot brandon rios and brawled with ruslan becaue he had no idea where he was

Comment

Working...
                    X