Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury - Carl Froch confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is good for my sport. The guy brings attention, hilarity, and entertainment to the sport. Him vs Wilder will be Big...BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Silly comment.
      Listen mate...you obviously are ignorant of the ways of our boxing brothers across the pond....its clearly obvious that Frochy wanted to have a go, on the cobbles with Gypsy Fury...what is sometimes called a straightener....I believe the name does not derive from the effects of a punch when one hits the cobbles so much as one must be straight and macho to ask for a go, on the cobbles, in a straightener... Frochy, machismo man that he is was entertaining Fury to have a straightener pure and simple.

And there are plenty of cobbles in Brooklyn! at least in Brooklyn heights. But if I asked for a straightener in most Brooklyn bars, I would probably be told to avoid the feminine drinks and have a shot of old grandad, served neat!

Comment

lets have at least one Brit admit they relish a chance to see Carl crotch get smashed on the pavement...along with Joey C... Might as well be the Gypsy King.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          Froch will fuck fury up! fury will turn into a mma fighter against froch and try to go after froch legs to take em down to avoid that ass whooping.
          When Froch and Calzighe were at it threatening a go on the cobbles something occured to me: this was the only time I could think of, as a heterosexual male, that having two kvnts around instead of one was a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            are you some kind of mentalist?
            beating a decade dominant champ in his own backyard to capture 4 titles is better than anything froch has done in his entire career. that is a fact. FACT

Comment

I don't particularly like either guy but man people are do desperate for HW entertainment they'll take any ol pantomime. I personally think Froch is right here. Fury is an embarrassment who has offended many and acts like an embarrassing buffoon.

He said he'd given up drink and is not gonna drink anymore post fight to Wlad. Just interested in being a good husband and dad. Yeah right. Guys an elite HW and entertaining, but he's undoubtedly an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                beating a decade dominant champ in his own backyard to capture 4 titles is better than anything froch has done in his entire career. that is a fact. FACT
                yeah mate beating a 40 year gun shy champion who was scared stiff to throw a single punch is better than froch's entire career of fighting killers and knocking them out in dramatic fashion.

you utter mentalist.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  yeah mate beating a 40 year gun shy champion who was scared stiff to throw a single punch is better than froch's entire career of fighting killers and knocking them out in dramatic fashion.

you utter mentalist.
                  lmao why are u even denying facts bro? wlad p4p is hell of a lot better than anyone froch has beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    damn fury also dissed brook in one video

He is quickly becoming my favorite fighter apart from Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      All this Fury fanboyism, is gona cause Floyd to cry racism again
                      Bomb squad mate find it hard to like Fury, Wilder seems the more genuine and likable of the two.

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      A light punching cruiserweight is still a very big strong man, didn't he stop Marco Huck?
                      True but Fury is a full fledged sized super heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X