No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that Muhammad Ali is the GOAT. But that is besides the point. Wilder destroys Joshua.
    If Joshua and Wilder ever fight, I will make a month ban bet with you.

If Joshua wins, you leave for a month. If Wilder wins, I leave for a month.

Okay?

Comment

aj knocks wilder out with sweet right hand counter. i was really impressed with that side of his game today, he is very good at picking his shots

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        Fantastic post. The more and more I watch these new HW prospects the more and more I'm liking Fury. Fury beats all these hype jobs
        The same Fury that got knocked down by a Cruiserweight with a low KO %? If Anthony Joshua did that, you'd be calling him a bum and his chin is glass.

If one of those Joshua uppercuts lands on Fury, it's game over.

Comment

AJ did good. But chin is way too flaky, all that meat on him is going to screw him against elite elite competition.
          Getting wobbled because you got hit flush by a power punching HW doesn't make your chin "flaky" you absolute nonce

Comment

Rod Salka is a better boxer than Dillian Whyte.

How could you be impressed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Doesn't change the fact that Muhammad Ali is the GOAT. But that is besides the point. Wilder destroys Joshua.

Joshua beats fury and Povetkin. Loses to Wlad unless Wlad fights AJ The way he fought fury
              No way Joshua beats Povetkin. Povetkin's chin is one of the best in the sport, Joshua isn't as stiff as Wach but he's not far from him lol. Povetkin is notoriously underrated.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              If Joshua and Wilder ever fight, I will make a month ban bet with you.

If Joshua wins, you leave for a month. If Wilder wins, I leave for a month.

Okay?
              You do realize if Joshua doesn't end Wilder in the early rounds, it's gonna be a hard night for him. Wilder is much quicker and one of his rights sends Joshua to the hospital.

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
              aj knocks wilder out with sweet right hand counter. i was really impressed with that side of his game today, he is very good at picking his shots

Wilder would of cleared Whyte the first or second round. AJ will be put to sleep if he doesn't clear Wilder in 4.

Originally posted by Hanton11 View Post
              The same Fury that got knocked down by a Cruiserweight with a low KO %? If Anthony Joshua did that, you'd be calling him a bum and his chin is glass.

If one of those Joshua uppercuts lands on Fury, it's game over.
              The sad thing is, Fury will be far too fast and furious for Anthony Slowshua

Comment

Lol hopefully this tones down the hype, there's no way that he's ready for the top level. Tyson Fury is so far ahead of anyone else it's not funny.

Comment

If someone was thinking that AJ was ready for the best right now, right here then yes, he's overrated but in terms of being a prospect, he is still the best out there. Fluid punches, great power and decent stamina. He isn't going to be able to go full throttle from the 1st to 12th but he dealt with rounds 2 and 3 and came back strong. His stamina is nowhere near as bad as a younger Wlad.

AJ needs to be moved through the domestic ranks ,fight guys like Chisora and Price then end next year fighting someone like Hammer or Helenius. 2017 he could move onto a higher tier of guys, possibly culminating in a title shot if he keeps winning.

Long way to go though. Long, long way.

Comment

Well he's still developing. I think he's pretty impressive.

Comment

Wilder would of cleared Whyte the first or second round. AJ will be put to sleep if he doesn't clear Wilder in 4.
                      triangle theories lol

Comment

Working...
                      X