No announcement yet.

I wish the media would stop portraying being Gay as Normal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Turned gay? So a person can be attracted to females, but somehow, becomes gay?
    That's the first ive heard of it.

I can understand a person who experiments out of curiosity, and is comfortable with that. But can you imagine having sex with a guy if you were 100% hetro? How can someone be 'turned gay'?

I bet the gay people you asked wou;dnt say they were turned gay. Maybe sometimes it is heavily repressed as they grew up, and they didnt even realise until they were older. But not turned by some magic genie.

And to say they should keep it off tv is plain stupid. If a child sees 2 men kissing on tv (not any more graphic than a man and woman kissing), i dont see how it can teach the kid anything other than gay people exist.
    The more you censor ****sexuality from young people, the more you reinforce the belief that it is wrong. That leads to ignorance and attacks against gays, which spills over into abuse and violence.

Why exactly is it wrong to be gay? Lets say a kid copies what they see on tv, and kisses another boy. And what? The only problem would be because society still has an issue with gays, and the kid would get mercilessly bullied.
    That happens a lot.

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    I had a gay co-worker. He was into women and then in his twenties switched. His gay partner of 9 years has a daughter from a previous marriage when he was straight and whoever said that gay guys don't go after straight guys is delusional. Gay guys always believe that there is a chance to score with a straight guy.
    Plus often they knew they were gay but were scared to come out and tried living a hetro life for as long as they could. Even getting married and having kids.
    But they dont just switch their sexuality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
      2 scenarios here. So does slavery have a closer effect to these two or how they grew up? I can't seem to fit more text so it ****ed up the quote and my main post had to be cut down but hope you got the idea.

Both black teens ages 24.

Both descendants of slaves.

One passed uni and became a doctor. His parents worked hard and saved up for his education. They taught him at home 2 hours a day. They moved to a better area so he had friends who worked hard in school too. His parents taught him morals and respect.

The other 24 year old grew up with 5 siblings. One single never married mother. His older brothers are killed for being in a gang in LA. He grew up to become a gang member. without
      A
      Bump for NE. I can rewrite it better if needed since I am on my laptop now and at home.

He acts as if slavery has more bearing on the life of a black person than their actual life itself. I.E important issues as where they live, how they were brought up, what they were taught.

Look at this farmer, he is in rags. He put his son in Uni and helped him get through it. Who knows if he ancestors were slaves, but he clearly looks poor. If people have the drive to get out of a bad situation, then there certainly is hope and options to study to do so, especially in the US. Plenty of poor start off with nothing and become something. You can earn 40k a year in the US and afford to a home according to Reed.

Hard work and Dedication! TMT

http://www.mjemagazine.com/photo-poo...sh-university/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        One even siad he was straight all through highschool and one of his friends from highschool was gay and started to hangout with him.. Bro he became gay just by being around them
        lmao................

Comment

• Read the whole thread.

I don't understand the people that think being gay is a choice.

Being black isn't a choice, but being gay is... is absolutely ******ed.

Because you can choose not to **** an ass? Well, you cant choose not to want to... which is what gay is. Gay is not defined by actions, its defined by your feelings.

A gay person could never indulge in a single same sex act their entire life, but still be gay because they are NATURALLY attracted to the same sex. Naturally aroused by the same sex. It wasn't a choice. It isn't a choice.

The only choice is whether or not to ACT on the feelings, but the feeling itself is not a choice.

You can not choose what you are aroused to or what you love, you just are and just do.

Matter of fact Being black is more of a choice than being gay, if you disagree... see Perez Hilton and Michael Jackson.

Comment

• I think we are at the peak. Im tired of the media shoving gay pride down our throats. I just seen gay shirts for sell at target.

Stfu already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              Its starting to make me sick. Media is shoving down gay propoganda down our throats.

Its ok if your a boy who wants to play with dolls, dress up like a girl, wear make up, "experiment" with other boys. Go ahead its ok. Its normal.

And if you dont accept this, its viewed as ****phobia or discrimination.
              Gays are the jews of the 21st century

Comment

• LOL at this dumbass thread.

Comment

• It's a changing world.

The Confederate flag is coming down, and the White House is lit up in rainbow colors with the SCOTUS verdict for gay marriage.

Comment

• Lmao.

One day gays are gonna rape men.
                    gonna be serial rapists.

Imagine being you and your walking down the street with your girl and some gay guy comes and two pieces your girl and tackles you and gives you a 9 inch wrist thick ..he is already all lubed up and ready to go
                    and he rapes the shhht out of you.. and busts inside your arce. Lmfao..

What would that do to you , your relationship and how you view life??
                    Last edited by Jc8804; 07-14-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Lmao.

One day gays are gonna rape men.
                      gonna be serial rapists.

Imagine being you and your walking down the street with your girl and some gay guy comes and two oieces your girl and tackles you and gives you a 9 inch wrist thick ..he is already all lubed up and ready to go
                      and he rapes the shhht out of you.. and busts inside your arce. Lmfao..

What would that do to you , your relationship and how you view life??

Comment

Working...
                      X