Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Guerrero? LMAO

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    May v Ghost. I dont get the hype around Nonito or Rigo
    This fight is a waste of PPV! There is a reason that HBO didn't keep Mayweather- He's nearly 36 years old, he shows signs of slipping and he never gave us the biggest fight of the century with Pacquiao. On the other hand, Guerrero couldn't even knock out a juice-free Berto, who is a little guy! This is going to be a fight that Mayweather wins easily, and it won't live up to the little hype that it will generate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      This fight is a waste of PPV! There is a reason that HBO didn't keep Mayweather- He's nearly 36 years old, he shows signs of slipping and he never gave us the biggest fight of the century with Pacquiao. On the other hand, Guerrero couldn't even knock out a juice-free Berto, who is a little guy! This is going to be a fight that Mayweather wins easily, and it won't live up to the little hype that it will generate.
      HBO came out and said they offed a very lucrative deal to Floyd but Sho was better. They didn't let him go cause they wanted to.

As for the PPV it's only $70 to watch a great card with friends and have a boxing party. Like I mentioned before, you guys can hate all you want but in the end all on this thread will more than likely watch both fights. I know I am.

Floyd v Pac was not the biggest fight of the century. Of our era yes but century no. But that subject has been debated already and not interested in doing it again.

And 11 win Rigo isn't hype?

Comment

• I'm looking forward to both, but Donaire-Rigo is the one for me.

Comment

• Donaire v Rigo has the potential to get stinky but it's a very, very intriguing fight (and I don't think it is gonna get boring - Rigo is gonna have to lay it on the line, this is his breakout fight, it's now or never). Now, I love Donaire but there's still a question mark as to how good he is and can be, and this fight will answer it.

Mayweather v Guerrero is a bad fight. It completely lacks intrigue. I mean, how does Robert have a chance? He couldn't finish of Berto or Aydin, and neither did he sweep the rounds against either of those two. I just don't understand these people who keep saying Robert is gonna surprise us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            Donaire v Rigo has the potential to get stinky but it's a very, very intriguing fight (and I don't think it is gonna get boring - Rigo is gonna have to lay it on the line, this is his breakout fight, it's now or never). Now, I love Donaire but there's still a question mark as to how good he is and can be, and this fight will answer it.

Mayweather v Guerrero is a bad fight. It completely lacks intrigue. I mean, how does Robert have a chance? He couldn't finish of Berto or Aydin, and neither did he sweep the rounds against either of those two.[B][/B] I just don't understand these people who keep saying Robert is gonna surprise us.
            That's what I'm trying to say! But some of this so called hardcore fans thinks Guerrero has a chance! Berto gave him hell, and Berto's bubble burst already, He got no stamina! It's a pick up fight for Floyd! NO Way I'm PAYING!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              should make a poll...
              Can you make one?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Agreed! I think Floyd gets tired on HBO pressuring him to fight the best fighters. So escape to SHOwtime! HBO Probably didn't approve the Ghost fight. SHO just grab the opportunity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  Donaire v Rigo has the potential to get stinky but it's a very, very intriguing fight (and I don't think it is gonna get boring - Rigo is gonna have to lay it on the line, this is his breakout fight, it's now or never). Now, I love Donaire but there's still a question mark as to how good he is and can be, and this fight will answer it.
                  I agree with every bolded word. As for the rest, I think I'd put it this way: Donaire is damn good, but is he better than Rigo?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I agree with every bolded word. As for the rest, I think I'd put it this way: Donaire is damn good, but is he better than Rigo?
                    yes he is! Donaire has more offensive weapon, more experience. rigo has great skills, they say he's very good defensively but there's gap in his armor! He can be hit and the reaction I saw was not good!

Comment

Working...
                    X