Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout not a done deal. Shaefer says Trout too dangerous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Trout not a done deal. Shaefer says Trout too dangerous!

"Right now there are four names that we are looking at and it's an open secret that Canelo's first choice is Austin Trout. It is an extremely, in my opinion, extremely dangerous fight."

"There are a number of names at 154 who want to fight Canelo. We just have to see in the end what can be done."

Seems as if Canelo wants the fight but GBP is trying to protect their investment by trying to convince him to take an easier fight ahead of a possible fight with Floyd in Sept.

Comment

inb4 nationalistic canelo apologists **** out excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
        Link please.
        This was posted earlier too. Its the truth. I'm guessing Maidana, Angulo and < throw another WW name here > are his options. Its no secret Canelo has no chance vs Trout and GBP has themselves to blame for bringing him up the way they have.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          This was posted earlier too. Its the truth. I'm guessing Maidana, Angulo and are his options.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Yeah I just saw it. Sounds like Canelo wants to fight Trout but his handlers are holding him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            inb4 nationalistic canelo apologists **** out excuses.
            No need to make excuses. Even Shaefer acknowledges that Canelo wants Trout.

Comment

It is a very dangerous fight, both for Canelo and GBP's plans. I didn't see too in there though~

Comment

Next time Richard tells boxingscene that Golden Boy makes the fights that the fans want and Top Rank doesn't, I hope boxingscene reminds him of these quotes.

Comment

I think Canelo is going to fight Angulo so he can get the for sure W and then fight Mayweather in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky Smooth View Post
                    Next time Richard tells boxingscene that Golden Boy makes the fights that the fans want and Top Rank doesn't, I hope boxingscene reminds him of these quotes.
                    quoted for truth

Comment

Working...
                    X