Comments Thread For: Ajose Olusegun Finally Gets His Chance With High Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    You can be more generous than that!
    Ill do a billion with you earl. cant do anymore have it tied up in some sergio bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Ill do a billion with you earl. cant do anymore have it tied up in some sergio bets.
      Alright, i'll have a Billion

50/50 odds.

Comment

Alright, i'll have a Billion

50/50 odds.
        Yeah thats cool. Im going all in with the Argentinians.

Comment

Sergio will pay out.

He's going to KTFO that roided up taxi driver.

Comment

Sergio will pay out.

He's going to KTFO that roided up taxi driver.
            I agree 100% I actually think Lucas is a better boxer than Sergio though.

Comment

I agree 100% I actually think Lucas is a better boxer than Sergio though.
              Wow, big statement.

I think Sergio is something special, unfortunately poor management in his younger years and he maxed his potential somewhat late, I think he's in the decline. Still the best in the division and has some big nights left though.

I can't quite work Lucas out, obviously the power is real and he does have very solid skills but I have question marks about the Judah fight, I really think Judah is terrible these days and Lucas should have got him out of there.

I also think Ajose is a special talent, I think the boxing fraternity knows it too, hence the shameless ducking.

I would have preferred it that these two didn't fight as I dont want to see either lose, and I think both are the top 2 in the division.

Comment

Wow, big statement.

I think Sergio is something special, unfortunately poor management in his younger years and he maxed his potential somewhat late, I think he's in the decline. Still the best in the division and has some big nights left though.

I can't quite work Lucas out, obviously the power is real and he does have very solid skills but I have question marks about the Judah fight, I really think Judah is terrible these days and Lucas should have got him out of there.

I also think Ajose is a special talent, I think the boxing fraternity knows it too, hence the shameless ducking.

I would have preferred it that these two didn't fight as I dont want to see either lose, and I think both are the top 2 in the division.
                Sergio has technical skill but he relies on athleticism. I think Lucas actually uses the basics more effectively than sergio does. That Judah fight was a bummer. I thought Mathysse won it but it was to close for comfort. I still want to see Lucas v Marcos just for the explosions but it seems that goldenboys not gonna let that happen. It seems like Marcos is just their stepping stone now.

Comment

A lot of respect to Ajose but this won't be the first time Lucas is in there with a boxer. The guy has skills and there's no denying that. But I think Lucas takes it. This fight is gonna be more competitive than people think.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ajose is very good and should not be underestimated i think he will possibly be leading after 6 but Lucas's bodywork will wear him down and set the KO up for later.As a big Lucas fan sunday will be annoying though like 3G this past weekend the hype and trolls will be unbearable if he comes through as expected.Lucas 9th round stoppage after a tough night

Comment

Hell yeah, me too.

Mattysse takes this one. Gonna hand the rusty Ajose his first loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X