No announcement yet.

-spamda-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
    The thread is just a continuation of a sub-conversation you initiated. Were the other thread not locked, I would have just posted there.

That doesn't make your wall or post-history interesting to me. :/

=]
    yet u brought it up as reference to the karma message, well indirectly anyway...

ok then

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      weren't you crying about points a couple of handles ago?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        weren't you crying about points a couple of handles ago?
        Mak 6 billion ain't a couple, be any means.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL NIKKUH View Post
          MIB still crying over red k
          Would you be the 'buddy' in 'dis is on behalf ov a buddy', perchance?

Would you also be the guy who begs for K in the K threads?

I don't request any K, red or green, the colour is of no consequence, since I realize its valuelessness, high or low rep is only a matter of networking for the most part.

Its only use to me is as another vehicle or reference for mocking foolish people. Eg. you.

Comment

I don't request any K, red or green, the colour is of no consequence, since I realize its valuelessness, high or low rep is only a matter of networking for the most part.

Its only use to me is as another vehicle or reference for mocking foolish people. Eg. you.
            Yet you have made two threads crying about in the last hour

Comment

no u dont beg...u chat up "hi-rep" posters and retaliate just because u dont care....

congratulations...uve managed to mock urself with it

ps: PB32 wasnt the one panda referred to as buddy...but honestly if he had asked me to do so panda wouldve happily obliged

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                yet u brought it up as reference to the karma message, well indirectly anyway...

ok then
                I made no reference, either direct or oblique, to your vistor-wall or post-history.

Odd child.

Mak 6 billion ain't a couple, be any means.
                6 billion, huh? OMG, that makes a HUGEEE difference. You were going to try and get a deposit on a flat and finally move out with those, yes? Begging and tongueing asshole in the hope of the release of those points is SO MUCH less embarrassing now...

Comment

I made no reference, either direct or oblique, to your vistor-wall or post-history.

Odd child.

6 billion, huh? OMG, that makes a HUGEEE difference. You were going to try and get a deposit on a flat and finally move out with those, yes? Begging and tongueing asshole in the hope of the release of those points is SO MUCH less embarrassing now!
                  u uttered ur surprise in a somewhat mocking fahsion for still being in my user cp for over two weeks while ignoring the fact panda's hardly been posting for the past 3 weeks as proven by messages by a handful of users asking where panda's been...both indirectly involving my post history and visitor wall...be it u ignored it

Comment

Yet you have made two threads crying about in the last hour
                    And, yet, crying about karma wasn't the gist of either one.

You're the guy who goes into threads begging for the stuff and pays guys to dig you out when a Filipino pushes your shit in.

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    no u dont beg...u chat up "hi-rep" posters and retaliate just because u dont care....

congratulations...uve managed to mock urself with it

ps: PB32 wasnt the one panda referred to as buddy...but honestly if he had asked me to do so panda wouldve happily obliged
                    I retaliate to mock twats like you and make you aware of your ineffectuality, not because the colour in my UCP is of any consequence to anything in my life.

Unlike your remedial ally, PB32, I don't go into threads begging or e-paying guys ("6 BILLI AIN'T A COUPLE MAK") to colour me green on a messageboard.

If you think I care about red or green after passing in and out of countless accounts in 7 years, you're looney-tunes. If I wanted an astranomical rep, I'd work at it, like certain characters here who will go unmentioned. I get decent rep without any effort, but I realize that it doesn't have any value or even define my contribution as a good or bad poster. Which is why I cannot mock myself, as I'm simply too aware.

I will, however, refer to the function to mock idiots for their idiocy. It's a vehicle, a means to an end. The end. =]

Comment

I retaliate to mock twats like you and make you aware of your ineffectuality, not because the colour in my UCP is of any consequence to anything in my life.

Unlike your remedial ally, PB32, I don't go into threads begging or e-paying guys ("6 BILLI AIN'T A COUPLE MAK") to colour me green on a messageboard.

If you think I care about red or green after passing in and out of countless accounts in 7 years, you're looney-tunes. If I wanted an astranomical rep, I'd work at it, like certain characters here who will go unmentioned. I get decent rep without any effort, but I realize that it doesn't have any value or even define my contribution as a good or bad poster. Which is why I cannot mock myself, as I'm simply too aware.

I will, however, refer to the function to mock idiots for their idiocy. It's a vehicle, a means to an end. The end. =]
                      u seem to be ineffective mocking twats like me....especially when referring to something u merely use as a tool (karma) in two threads just this evening. a tool uve used against me urself...however also ineffectively

PB32 is nor my enemy nor my ally...ur speculations have proven equally ineffective

Comment

Working...
                      X