No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Controversy Already Breaks Out at Chavez-Lee Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Controversy Already Breaks Out at Chavez-Lee Weigh-In

Texas is a state that has been mired in boxing controversy in recent years, but that doesn't seem to concern their commission officials enough to make them ensure a level playing field, apparently.

Moments ago at the weigh-in for tomorrow's WBC middleweight championship fight between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and top contender Andy Lee, representatives of Lee requested to weigh both camp's gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sigh...

This is why my friends who watch MMA make fun of me for watching boxing.

Comment

Come on fat cow.Weigh the gloves

Comment

F**k Chavez. I'm done hoping he wins, was rooting for him to beat Lee so we could see Chavez-Sergio. But now Roach is saying win or lose against Lee that 168 is next. F**k Chavez. Let's go Lee, take this guy out Saturday.

Comment

i don't see why they couldn't just simply weigh their gloves...all they needed to do was put the gloves on the scale and that would have been the end of it. wtf...****ing texas commisson..first they don't test chavez jr, now they refuse to simply weigh his new gloves, which shouldn't be a huge deal.

Comment

Robert Tapia should be fired. That's pretty ridiculous.

Comment

The gloves??? come one now!!! who the **** weighs gloves?? they're just trying to find something to complain about!! Haters gonna hate.....

Comment

one word: Texas.

Comment

Sigh...

This is why my friends who watch MMA make fun of me for watching boxing.

Comment

What pieces of shit these people can be, especially Roach. ****ing weigh the glove, it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X