No announcement yet.

Ivan Morales is the next great Bantamweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
    Since I was ****ing 3 weeks old that's when I started living here. Well you obviously don't know **** because anyone that knows about Tijuana knows that Cahuila y Zona Norte is the worst ****ing hood
    One calm down killa this is the internet and your profanity is pointless 2 ive lived in tijuana for over 20 years probably more time than youve been on this earth also when you say everyone who are you talking about your own opinion? It's not even debatable that pretty much all of east tijuana is were **** goes down and as for you to say that zona norte is worst than libertad well thats just wrong and all statistics and most people will tell you that the zona norte has a lot of security compared to east tijuana mainly because its a tourist hotspot and trust me tijuanas economy needs the tourist thats why they keep the area relatively secure dont get me wrong its ****ty but not the worse

Comment

Well, he hasn't done shit yet, other beat some bums.

Comment

He just barely turned professional wtf do you expect? Some of the **** you guys say is just ridiculous. Not any typical boxer can do or show what he's already been showing. He's barely fighting in the US now for the first time. He's shown skills already if you've seen his fights. He's got a future

Comment

There's loads of prospects with records just as good if not better, but this one just happens to be from your hometown and his last name is Morales. So he must be teh next Eirk Morales, but no pressure kid.

Comment

wow this is awesome, thanks op

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Seems a great prospect, certainly going to top or the pile.

Comment

Hell yeah he will. He's got three great family members teaching him everything.

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
                    One how long you've been living in Tijuana and 2 wtf you get tge idea that im chicano
                    Chill guys. "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want".

Comment

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
                      Since I was ****ing 3 weeks old that's when I started living here. Well you obviously don't know **** because anyone that knows about Tijuana knows that Cahuila y Zona Norte is the worst ****ing hood
                      HBO knows it.

Comment

Working...
                      X