Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone annoyed of friends addicted to text meesages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone annoyed of friends addicted to text meesages?

Awhile ago we would go out, get drinks, and chill and bull****. Nowadays it seems like mostly everyone is addicted to there new iphones and text messaging. its so annoying.

Welcome to the future, all the way in the year 2002.

Comment

I don't mind textin but I hate those girls who think you want to know everything they do all day, everyday. Like I don't give a **** about what you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner or about how long the queue was in the shop or any stupid little details like that!! Stupid **** like that pisses me off. Rant over...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
        I don't mind textin but I hate those girls who think you want to know everything they do all day, everyday. Like I don't give a **** about what you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner or about how long the queue was in the shop or any stupid little details like that!! Stupid **** like that pisses me off. Rant over...
        So that's what they're always texting about. Guess I wasn't that cool.

Comment

I like texting when its appropriate but I agree when im out chillin with friends and stuff and they just sit there texting it drives me nuts.

Comment

I always find my friend texting when I'm showing him a fight.

Comment

Yeah it actually does annoy me a bit. A couple of my mates do nothing but sit on their phones texting all day, regardless of where they are.

Comment

Texting was invented to keeping teenage girls from talking so much, enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

this ain't everywhere. ive been in US and ppl text all the time, even while driving.. wtf rofl.

in Ukr or Rus.. people just call each other))) **** texting...

Comment

It annoys me to a ridiculous degree. I mean, you're sat in a room with about 20 of your friends. Instead of completely blanking them and texting people you barely know, why not actually socialize with the people in the room? Bet if I went and sat in the next room you'd want to talk then you slag.

Comment

Working...
                    X