No announcement yet.

running in cold weather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running in cold weather?

would running in the cold (40 degrees) benefit me more then running in normal weather (60's)?? the only thing i can come up with is possible improve mental toughness......

i also find it harder to run in the cold becasue i get a runny nose all the time and gets in the way of my normal breathing....

thanks for any help!!

Originally posted by borgata View Post
    would running in the cold (40 degrees) benefit me more then running in normal weather (60's)?? the only thing i can come up with is possible improve mental toughness......

i also find it harder to run in the cold becasue i get a runny nose all the time and gets in the way of my normal breathing....

thanks for any help!!
    try reading this:
    http://www.runnersworld.com/article/...7442-0,00.html

Comment

Running in the cold eats up more fluid to warm the air in your lungs. So make sure your hydrated. Wear a hat skarf to cover
      nose & mouth but do not block your visablity i know i guy ran into a tree and cracked his head open.

Comment

I never had a problem running in the cold weather. But I have heard it is possible that it can damage the lungs.

Comment

coach

Have lungs will travel!get your coach condition you for running for boxers!

Comment

Working...
          X