WIN PS3'S XBOX 360'S IPODS Wii'S AMAZON VOUCERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIN PS3'S XBOX 360'S IPODS Wii'S AMAZON VOUCERS

hi, this is not a scam look at my posts I regulary post here, Anyway
    To save me from having to rewrite an article on ''Winzy'' i took another form a forum, have a read, ive already won 2 Amazon vouchers in 2 days,

Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet, unless I missed it. I did search and came up with nothing.

Winzy is a scheme in which you're rewarded for searching. You search up to 50 times with their service daily, and with each you'll gain points which will enter you into their sweepstakes which can get you prizes like $100,000, XBox 360, iPods, etc. You also have a chance of winning a prize, most commonly being Amazon vouchers and I believe--but I'm not sure--bigger prizes such as iPods. The Amazon vouchers are displayed as .com and in USD, but you can redeem them at Amazon.co.uk and they'll pay the same amount in GBP. For example, my $100 voucher actually gave me £100.

Each friend you refer will give you extra points in addition to sharing their prizes. This means that everything your friends win will also be given to you! I've won numerous things thanks to friends.

So why not give it a try? There's nothing to lose, and you don't even have to bother with searching if you have enough friends doing it for you, although it's always best to have that extra chance at winning something.

Tips:

Start off with going to My Account -> Upgrade Account. You should then have an explanation of the benefits of upgrading to gold star (free) along with a few ways to do so. Whichever method you choose, you can reverse once Winzy recognises you as a gold star member. It's a one-off thing.

Firefox users can get ReloadEvery in order to automate your daily searches and minimise hassle.
    1. Install ReloadEvery;
    2. Go to your Winzy search box and search for a term;
    3. Click the new dropdown next to your refresh button in Firefox, make sure "Reload Every 5s" is selected, and check enable.

You can run this in a tab and get on with whatever else you're doing; Winzy will notify you next to your point count at the top-right when your daily limit is reached. It will also sometimes recognise that you are continuously searching for the same term and not credit you for it. If this happens, just search another term and let it continue.

So whether Winzy has been posted before or not, I wish you all good luck with your earnings! Be sure to let me know if you've won anything, I always enjoy good news .

If I was helpful, please click here to signup using my referral link! It will also give you certain benefits for doing so, though I honestly cannot remember what. I think you're allowed more games in the arcade and perhaps something else.

If you don't want to help me out by using my signup link and/or didn't find me helpful, do feel free to use a neutral link here.

[size="4"][size="3"]Ok guys, heres the idea, if a few of you are willing to get involved i would really apricate it and we can ALL win some things, the bigger our group of freinds the more we win,
    if 1 of us wins somting we all do , so if say 20 of you use my referal link, youl all be added to my freinds, if one of you wins money or a prize the I win aswell so do my freinds like a big chain, sounds complicated but its not,

visit Winzy, and please use this link to benafit me and yourself
    Link is below

http://www.winzy.com/riley360

458 posts??

how did he make is that far??

Comment

I think I smell some kind of mystery meat. Is that me or can you smell it too? It smells like.....like..... Spam.

What the **** kind of meat is in spam? I just say mystery meat.

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
        hi, this is not a scam look at my posts I regulary post here, Anyway
        To save me from having to rewrite an article on ''Winzy'' i took another form a forum, have a read, ive already won 2 Amazon vouchers in 2 days,

Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet, unless I missed it. I did search and came up with nothing.

Winzy is a scheme in which you're rewarded for searching. You search up to 50 times with their service daily, and with each you'll gain points which will enter you into their sweepstakes which can get you prizes like $100,000, XBox 360, iPods, etc. You also have a chance of winning a prize, most commonly being Amazon vouchers and I believe--but I'm not sure--bigger prizes such as iPods. The Amazon vouchers are displayed as .com and in USD, but you can redeem them at Amazon.co.uk and they'll pay the same amount in GBP. For example, my $100 voucher actually gave me £100.

Each friend you refer will give you extra points in addition to sharing their prizes. This means that everything your friends win will also be given to you! I've won numerous things thanks to friends.

So why not give it a try? There's nothing to lose, and you don't even have to bother with searching if you have enough friends doing it for you, although it's always best to have that extra chance at winning something.

Tips:

Start off with going to My Account -> Upgrade Account. You should then have an explanation of the benefits of upgrading to gold star (free) along with a few ways to do so. Whichever method you choose, you can reverse once Winzy recognises you as a gold star member. It's a one-off thing.

Firefox users can get ReloadEvery in order to automate your daily searches and minimise hassle.
        1. Install ReloadEvery;
        2. Go to your Winzy search box and search for a term;
        3. Click the new dropdown next to your refresh button in Firefox, make sure "Reload Every 5s" is selected, and check enable.

You can run this in a tab and get on with whatever else you're doing; Winzy will notify you next to your point count at the top-right when your daily limit is reached. It will also sometimes recognise that you are continuously searching for the same term and not credit you for it. If this happens, just search another term and let it continue.

So whether Winzy has been posted before or not, I wish you all good luck with your earnings! Be sure to let me know if you've won anything, I always enjoy good news .

If I was helpful, please click here to signup using my referral link! It will also give you certain benefits for doing so, though I honestly cannot remember what. I think you're allowed more games in the arcade and perhaps something else.

If you don't want to help me out by using my signup link and/or didn't find me helpful, do feel free to use a neutral link here.

[size="4"][size="3"]Ok guys, heres the idea, if a few of you are willing to get involved i would really apricate it and we can ALL win some things, the bigger our group of freinds the more we win,
        if 1 of us wins somting we all do , so if say 20 of you use my referal link, youl all be added to my freinds, if one of you wins money or a prize the I win aswell so do my freinds like a big chain, sounds complicated but its not,

visit Winzy, and please use this link to benafit me and yourself
        Link is below

http://www.winzy.com/riley360

This is a boxing thread, anything not related with boxing can be considered as a spam?
        Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
          This is a boxing thread, anything not related with boxing can be considered as a spam?
          Am I right?
          O YEA, sorry guys,

but this really works and if you give it a read and try it it would be ausome.

Comment

Working...
          X