Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you first realize you had a big penis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you first realize you had a big penis?

I think my very first indication was when I took a weight training class in high school freshman year.

I asked this dude to spot me on the bench press and when I was done he's like why the **** do you have a humungous boner man?

I'm like huh? I don't have a boner? I looked down and and all I saw was my regular dick through my P.E shorts. That rook thought my limp dick was me hard lol

When I first logged onto the internet....

Comment

When I was born. The doctor told my mother, 'congratulations, your son has three arms'.

Comment

when my boyfriend screamed like a banshee

Comment

When your girl's snatch started bleeding

Comment

When I realised that the american pron I watch has mutilated(Oh I'm sorry: circumcised) dudes in it and my foreskin gives me quite a bit of extra girth.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              I think my very first indication was when I took a weight training class in high school freshman year.

I asked this dude to spot me on the bench press and when I was done he's like why the **** do you have a humungous boner man?

I'm like huh? I don't have a boner? I looked down and and all I saw was my regular dick through my P.E shorts. That rook thought my limp dick was me hard lol
              1. we know what you look like righteous.

2. you're a 4'11 southeast asian with a wingspan that would make peter dinklage look like thon maker.

3. how many times have you been dumped or have had women problems (and how do i know this? you keep making thread after thread about it) but somehow your confirmation of having a big penis is from another man who was spotting you on your bench press??????

4. stop it.

5. no offense.

Comment

6. nice sig pic.

Comment

When I casually mentioned to friends how I hate when you take a **** & your dick is in the water & everyone had confused faces.

Comment

When they thought I had three legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X