No announcement yet.

Any Santana fans out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Santana fans out there?

anyone else loves this man?? pure genius..

if he was black everyone would praise him and shi* but since hes mexican no one gives a fuk about him.. (haters)

Comment

Now Now xcaret, why must you think that way?

Comment

he's a legend...

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          anyone else loves this man?? pure genius..

Use to have this real black biitch. Use to have me a Black Magic Woman :weed5:

Comment

Been A Fan Since The 70's.

Comment

Now Now xcaret, why must you think that way?
              cuz its half true... i remember someone making a poll here to mention top guitarist of all time and they said he sucked or someshi*

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                cuz its half true... i remember someone making a poll here to mention top guitarist of all time and they said he sucked or someshi*
                Well that's that person's opinion , Santana is a legend in everyone's eyes. You can't just say such thing just because an idiot from this site says so.

Comment

One of my fave santana songs along with samba pa ti and europa, here' flor de luna.

Comment

Well that's that person's opinion , Santana is a legend in everyone's eyes. You can't just say such thing just because an idiot from this site says so.
                    Hey man, I know you're but let me get out of topic. Ever heard of the group named 'trio los panchos'? They're a band composed of mexicans and puerto ricans and one of the biggest bands to hit the Philippines in the 60's and 70's if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                    X