No announcement yet.

Rivalry Pt. 2 Mexico vs Cuba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivalry Pt. 2 Mexico vs Cuba

It's what most don't get. And to be frank, I don't get how we haven't had a major rivalry yet.

Mexico vs Cuba is a brink away.

Rigo will toy with Santa Cruz. Gamboa rapes Mikey. And Lara crushes Canelo.

Make it happen pendejos.

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    It's what most don't get. And to be frank, I don't get how we haven't had a major rivalry yet.

Make it happen pendejos.
    Rigo destroys santa cruz, Mikey fooks up gamboa and canelo puts lara to sleep
    yeah lets make it happen cabrones

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
      Rigo destroys santa cruz, Mikey fooks up gamboa and canelo puts lara to sleep
      yeah lets make it happen cabrones
      The Little Red avi is timeless.

Danny Lopez vs Salvador Sanchez. Anyone remember those?

Comment

Agreed.

Rigo, Mikey, and Canelo.

Comment

The Cubams are coming....................

Comment

Mikey is all wrong for Gamboa. And this country vs country **** is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Mikey is all wrong for Gamboa. And this country vs country **** is stupid.
              Disagree. Mikey gets brutalized, however he is still doing a hell of job evading.

Country vs country is stupid? Anyone who feels this sport is not driven by nationalistic pride is naive.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post

Make it happen pendejos.

Its gonna be a short lived rivalry there are about 3 Pro Cubans, and until Cubans on the Island can finally turn pro at will like everyone else;l I don't see the fact that the best Cuban boxers chances of ever seeing the pro ranks are slim to none ever changing.

Comment

No one cares about that rivalry because Cubans don't come to fight

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Its gonna be a short lived rivalry there are about 3 Pro Cubans, and until Cubans on the Island can finally turn pro at will like everyone else;l I don't see the fact that the best Cuban boxers chances of ever seeing the pro ranks are slim to none ever changing.
                    See I don't agree with this notion that because we have less fighters we can't have rivalry. Puerto Rico in the past, by no means matched Mexican volume and had a productive run.

Comment

Working...
                    X