No announcement yet.

I Would Like to Apologize to Everyone I've offended here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would Like to Apologize to Everyone I've offended here

That is all. Forgive me for being a dick. Especially Marknblv to whom I said some really messed up things a while back. I'm being honest, sorry everyone.

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    That is all. Forgive me for being a dick. Especially Marknblv to whom I said some really messed up things a while back. I'm being honest, sorry everyone.
    Marknblv, do not forgive him!!! He's setting a trap for you. A real man gets revenge! Say some messed up things back to him if you have a nutsack! An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Git 'em big boy!:

Comment

Lol, naw I already apologized to him. The difference now is that I'm doing it publicly and for everyone else I've acted a dick with.

Comment

Lol, naw I already apologized to him. The difference now is that I'm doing it publicly and for everyone else I've acted a dick with.
        Ask the L*rd to forgive you!!!!!! Markmblv must avenge this dishonor!!!!!!

Comment

Lol ok, I'm done with you and your childish posts.

Comment

Lol ok, I'm done with you and your childish posts.
            I would like to apologize to you for being a d*ick. I've said some messed up things. Sorry 'bout dat, boss.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              I would like to apologize to you for being a d*ick. I've said some messed up things. Sorry 'bout dat, boss.
              loooooll..

Comment

Working...
              X