Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm super happy they're putting cigarette prices higher!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm super happy they're putting cigarette prices higher!

See how much some of them will be in need for them when they have to pay a little more.

Yeah I think it's great. Thumbs up.

Comment

its a great idea and im glad.

Comment

I've always wanted them to do that. That way ppl can see if they REALLY can't do without them. I think it's more of a mental thing. They should make them 20 dollars a pack.

Comment

How much are they now? I never understood why people smoke, to me it's one of the most ******ed things ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
            I've always wanted them to do that. That way ppl can see if they REALLY can't do without them. I think it's more of a mental thing. They should make them 20 dollars a pack.
            , damn $20 a pack, OD

I get what you mean by the mental thing. They need to make rehab for smokers...imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              How much are they now? I never understood why people smoke, to me it's one of the most ******ed things ever.
              Do you smoke weed?

Comment

most kids like myself started unknowingly useing nicotine while rolling joints as a teen.... 3 years off them, most addictive drug in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                  from my experience, it is a mental thing......i started when i was in junior high.....a whole year blasting 10 packs a week just to prove a point, i did it with beer too....one day i just stopped and i didnt feel any urges to smoke(or drink) again......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    from my experience, it is a mental thing......i started when i was in junior high.....a whole year blasting 10 packs a week just to prove a point, i did it with beer too....one day i just stopped and i didnt feel any urges to smoke(or drink) again......
                    by the way, the point i was trying to make was: "people who get addicted are ****ing weak"

Comment

Working...
                    X