Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pick Danny Garcia to beat Amir Khan again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they have the same trainer but is it just me or did Khan look very Andre Ward-esque in his last fight? Effective fighting in the clinch and also making the correct decisions which he would never do before.

And I see Khan winning relatively comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Garcia and his dad have made it clear that they don't do rematches. I think they're not here for a very long haul. I could see the guy retiring early.

Khan chased a rematch for years, but Garcia said no multiple times. Khan's newfound clinching skills would make it difficult for Garcia to pull the same stoppage win if they rematch. Khan by UD.
      Glad he made the rare exception for the legendary Morales rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        Khan avoiding any punchers at 147 like the plague. Maidana/Thurman.Brook/Porter all ice him. Danny probably does as well.
        Khan alread breast maidana, and I think he handily beats Porter.

Comment

Khan wins a UD imo

Comment

Under Virgil hunter Khan beats Danny garcia @147

Comment

I would. Khan is still every bit as open to Garcia's counter punching as he was that night. At some point Garcia's timing him and it's all over from there.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                In Khan's two latest fights you can see the the improvements under Virgil Hunter. He has turned him more into a thinking fighter. I like what I see and Hunter is doing a great job with Khan.
                He looked the same as he always has against "boxers."

Devon Alexander was timing him and hitting him, and Alexander isn't much of a counter puncher. Khan has the same style and vulnerabilities.

Comment

Khan had progressed immensely where as Danny has stagnated. I've seen little improvement from that miracle punch he landed on a complacent, unmotivated khan. Would never happen again.

Comment

Danny wins because Garsh.

Comment

Originally posted by mbe View Post
                      khan had progressed immensely where as danny has stagnated. i've seen little improvement from that miracle punch he landed on a complacent, unmotivated khan. Would never happen again.
                      ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X