No announcement yet.

Floyd and Oscars networth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Floyd was broke in less than two years after retiring. The IRS was towing his damn cars.

He isn't going to be worth jack almost a decade after he retires like Oscar is.

Does it make you feel good all over to think that a man who is rich today will be broke in 10 or 12 years? Does it give you the same king of thrill that most of us get when we hear about a friend or family member getting married or having a baby or getting a promotion at work? Do you get the same kind of thrill when you hear about someone else's suffering or do you only get this thrill when you envision Mayweather suffering?

If you actually think this way, there is a party in hell waiting for you to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Now let's post what their d*ck size are. I wouldn't be surprised if you had links for that either.
      Actually, that discussion is reserved for worshippers of Canelo Alvarez and GGG!

Comment

Why cares? Really

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          Now let's post what their d*ck size are. I wouldn't be surprised if you had links for that either.
          Haha, I'm confused to the relevancy of this thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Does it make you feel good all over to think that a man who is rich today will be broke in 10 or 12 years? Does it give you the same king of thrill that most of us get when we hear about a friend or family member getting married or having a baby or getting a promotion at work? Do you get the same kind of thrill when you hear about someone else's suffering or do you only get this thrill when you envision Mayweather suffering?

If you actually think this way, there is a party in hell waiting for you to arrive.
            That dude hurt your feelings ha? You need a tissue?

Comment

You have to wonder why Mr Health Comes First is still fighting.

Comment

Unless floyd changes to a different person he will be broke very fast after he retires. I'm at least glad you admitted earlier this year that the Floyd Mayweather you saw in Maidana 2 would shell up all night and lose to Pac.

Comment

Floyd will have to do comeback fights cause his ass will be broke he lives the richest lifestyle. It will be sad to see. 50cent said floyd lives the richest lifestyle out of anyone he has ever seen, his day to day spending is meant to be insane.

If his promotional company can do well (they need a new stable asap) and his TMT brand can become something he may stabilize himself.

One thing for sure though once his money is gone he going to have no one hanging around him. They all fake IMO both the women and his "friends"

Time will tell but.

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
                    Floyd will have to do comeback fights cause his ass will be broke he lives the richest lifestyle. It will be sad to see. 50cent said floyd lives the richest lifestyle out of anyone he has ever seen, his day to day spending is meant to be insane.

If his promotional company can do well (they need a new stable asap) and his TMT brand can become something he may stabilize himself.

One thing for sure though once his money is gone he going to have no one hanging around him. They all fake IMO both the women and his "friends"

Time will tell but.
                    Aside from his spending habits, his gambling is a major detriment. I know guys that make good money and are constantly broke, maxing out cards and borrowing money because they're always betting. They're betting 5-10k a week, I can't imagine how much Floyd loses based in the bets he makes.

The problem with gambling is its not like other vices. There is only so much you can snort, bang, drink or smoke.
                    Last edited by El-blanco; 11-04-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      Actually, that discussion is reserved for worshippers of Canelo Alvarez and GGG!
                      Is this comment supposed to get to me? I'm not a fan of GGG or Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X