No announcement yet.

The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Haymon knows how to make his fighters a lot of money, only people who should "HATE HIM" is DIRTY PROMOTERS LIKE BOB ARUM because Bob Arum can't fuk over guys like Al Haymon

he loves dumb A$$ YES MEN like Michael Konz, guys who will work with him and help him FUK OVER HIS FIGHTERS AND STEAL FROM THEM!

Fans hate Al Haymon because they was TOLD TO HATE HIM by people like Bob Arum

Haymon is the BEST AT WHAT HE DOES IMO, he gets his Fighters a lot of money and Dates on HBO...sounds like a GREAT MANAGER/Promoter IMO!

People are JEALOUS OF HIS POWER...INCLUDING BOB ARUM!
    Why do people hate Arum?

You right, Haymon is great at what he does...And, he does his job and he does it right. But, the same reason why people "hate" him...Is the same reason why people "hate" Arum.

Because, they do what's in the best interest for their own pockets and their fighters. But, in return that returns the best interest of the fans.

Comment

Haymon knows how to make his fighters a lot of money, only people who should "HATE HIM" is DIRTY PROMOTERS LIKE BOB ARUM because Bob Arum can't fuk over guys like Al Haymon

he loves dumb A$$ YES MEN like Michael Konz, guys who will work with him and help him FUK OVER HIS FIGHTERS AND STEAL FROM THEM!

Haymon is the BEST AT WHAT HE DOES IMO, he gets his Fighters a lot of money and Dates on HBO...sounds like a GREAT MANAGER/Promoter IMO!

he is the best no doubt. he gets his fighters lots of money for easy fights but being the best at what he does means the fans suffer because the fights are terrible. and since im a boxing fan not an al haymon fan he ruins the sport. hbo should regulate him and tell him to **** off with his crappy fights. that's the most disappointing part. they just let him get away with murder.

Comment

Fact is, HBO just does not put on competitive fights. Period.

Comment

Talk about missing the point.

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
          Haymon is awesome for his fighters.

Bad for boxing fans
          See the line that I emboldened?

I acknowledge how brilliant he is for his fighters. But it's at the expense of the sport, when Broner is getting dates and hype. This is Andre Berto revisited.

No-one has been duped by Arum (who I also despise) into hating Haymon. In fact, has Arum even commented on Haymon?

This is because some of us want Haymon to stop getting favours. I honestly believe we're not far off Broner headling a BAD show. I mean, just imagine that.

Comment

Why am I not surprised.........

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Be carefull you might be called an Uncle Tom.
              I really don't care as most of those dudes are white posters like Prettyboy32, using alts pretending to be black.

Comment

No I threw it out because I know it when I see it.
                Ya cant fool me. None of you.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  So saying that Haymon has/had a stranglehold on HBO. And, that HBO shouldn't show Broner or Russell fight against bums it's somehow racist? GTFOH.
                  As much as Broner irritates me, yes it is a little. Canelo is considered a PPV attraction even against bums. Cintron is a bum no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Why am I not surprised.........
                    Why are you not surprised about what?

Comment

remember when berto got a million dollars to fight freddie hernandez...........just reminding people so they would get mad hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X