Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to be feature in CBS's"60MINUTES",ABC's Good Morning AMERICA" & Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao to be feature in CBS's"60MINUTES",ABC's Good Morning AMERICA" & Jimmy Kimmel

As what reported/posted from Los Angeles Times re-MP to be feature in CBS's "60minutes", ABC's "Good Morning America" and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" again on March 3 2010 according to Publicist Fred Sternburg.

nice...........

Comment

Pac is certainly newsworthy enough: his crossover into the
      mainstream is sufficient and undeniable. This is good for
      both pacquiao and for boxing in general.

Hope it's a balanced piece.
      They should get to the bottom of the blood-test brouhaha;
      and if it's airing in September, should be perfect buildup to
      a match against Mayweather, Mosley, or whoever.

Comment

So what? Floyd will probably be on 106 & Park. PAC will never have that honor!

Comment

I'm sure the Mayweather and PEDs subject will be brought up. The question now is, will this put Floyd in a bad light? I know Floyd has been all over trying to accuse Pac of PEDs whenever he gets the chance, but none of those media outlets is as mainstream as CBS 60 minutes, Good Morning America, and Jimmy Kimmel--which means more viewers and pac has advantage on blaming Floyd in public on why the fight was called off.

Then again, you can say the opposite and Pac may say something stupid to expose himself, I guess we'll find out.
          Last edited by Mayabang; 02-23-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

uh oh someone's going te be jealous again.

Comment

why does the TS have a pic of a tranny 4 an avatar???

Comment

maybe floyd will play the race card during his promotion with mosley

Comment

pacquiao should be prepared for this interviews. he needs to make a good statement in his answers. people are seriously tired of hearing the same "i thanks to god, i train hard, i dont want to comment on that, i never do that i dont know what steroid is" seriously he needs to work on this. u cant say the same thing over and over again! he's very popular here in the US now and the public here dont buy that humble innocent image all the time. he needs to be confident and straight to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
                    pacquiao should be prepared for this interviews. he needs to make a good statement in his answers. people are seriously tired of hearing the same "i thanks to god, i train hard, i dont want to comment on that, i never do that i dont know what steroid is" seriously he needs to work on this. u cant say the same thing over and over again! he's very popular here in the US now and the public here dont buy that humble innocent image all the time. he needs to be confident and straight to the point.
                    worked for pete rose for over 20yrs

Comment

Working...
                    X