Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Steve Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing about steve! hes king! Very very cool man!

Comment

I like bunce, tho sometimes he can be really annoying when he starts kissing a boxers ass, and coming out with **** to make the boxer whos in his company look good.

Comment

Steve Bunce is the ****ing man.

Comment

He is really bias towards the british fighters and isn't really that great of a boxing analyst. Thinking that the Margarito fight was going to be the end of Mosleys career, I also rememeber him thinking Roy Jones was still a great fighter because he beat Tito and he really has a man crush on Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            He is really bias towards the british fighters and isn't really that great of a boxing analyst. Thinking that the Margarito fight was going to be the end of Mosleys career, I also rememeber him thinking Roy Jones was still a great fighter because he beat Tito and he really has a man crush on Haye.
            Well i have to say i thought Mosley was done for aswell and i too have a man crush on that big lovely man Haye! lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Well i have to say i thought Mosley was done for aswell and i too have a man crush on that big lovely man Haye! lol j/k
              LOL, I picked Mosley over Margarito and I like Haye he's one of my favourite fighters but he thinks Haye would just walk through everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                LOL, I picked Mosley over Margarito and I like Haye he's one of my favourite fighters but he thinks Haye would just walk through everyone.
                Well Sentanta have Haye under contract and he's a freind of the show so Steve is hardly gonna trash him but yeah ur kinda right. Also its easy to like Haye and he DOES have a shot against anyone!
                Good call on Mosley, i won some cash at the bookies on it but i thought Marg would spank him, i just liked the odds

Comment

He has some clear biases, but there are certainly worse among British commentators. Still, somewhat irritating. I'd rank McGuigan clearly above him, if that provides any perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                    He has some clear biases, but there are certainly worse among British commentators. Still, somewhat irritating. I'd rank McGuigan clearly above him, if that provides any perspective.
                    Hell no, Barry is a wee pain in the arse!

Comment

He's funny for maybe 20 minutes to half an hour, but then after that he gets boring as hell. At the beginning of the show his jokes make me smirk but by the end of the show I'm thinking "****sake man change the record, you don't have to be hilarious, witty, sharp and knowledgable in every single thing you say". I think he tries too hard to be funny and have a weird style. Maybe he saw too much Chris Eubank footage back in the day and got the wrong idea. To be honest I think someone like Richie Woodhall who just gives clear, simple answers is alot better. Bunce can be distracting at times. When there's a big fight on you just want the pundits to set the scene, not trying to put on a comedy act. Also, Barry McGuigan sucks at being an analyst. It's like he's being forcefed his lines, says the same things on every occasion. Same goes for Duke McKenzie and Jim Watt.

Comment

Working...
                      X