No announcement yet.

Me (streetfighter) vs Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    LoL, everything that you have done 'fighting' has been **** against other people who couldn't fight for **** either.So far the only thing impressive that you've explained to me was that you were from Russia,

Find yourself a gym, train and fight with the people in the gym and then get back with us. You're in a fantasy and little boy, Go make it real.

Where do you live now?................
    I've grown up in Russia but i live in the Netherlands, street fighted blacks etc. here in the netherlands the races i never seen or fighted in Russia and i wasn't impressed either.

At young age i realized i was different i've won every school fight etc. and then i started to believe that god gave me this fighting powers against bad people.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Street fighters think they fight good but unless they know how to throw they look like girls fighting.
      In your head u think you're throwing like Ali or tyson, in reality u throwing like a girl & windmilling
      LOL.. Ture dat-True dat............

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir19 View Post
        I've grown up in Russia but i live in the Netherlands, street fighted blacks etc. here in the netherlands the races i never seen or fighted in Russia and i wasn't impressed either.

At young age i realized i was different i've won every school fight etc. and then i started to believe that god gave me this fighting powers against bad people.
        Your not looking for boxing, you should be looking for a nice cape.........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Your not looking for boxing, you should be looking for a nice cape.........
          Like i've said boxing don't impress me anymore as i'm a street boxer too but the only difference is i end fights fast not sticking by the rules and by having different tactics that end fights fast.

Im impressed of mma and i think boxing is just the basics for defence/striking, trust me if i come in close range with opponent the fight is over. That's why i feel like a god by winning so many fights without 1 lose.

Comment

Like i've said boxing don't impress me anymore as i'm a street boxer too but the only difference is i end fights fast not sticking by the rules and by having different tactics that end fights fast.

Im impressed of mma and i think boxing is just the basics for defence/striking, trust me if i come in close range with opponent the fight is over. That's why i feel like a god by winning so many fights without 1 lose.
            Zelenonoff?

Again, not having a lose when you only fight people who haven't truely a ****ing clue as how to defend themselves ain't ****. Get off it man, go learn some true skills.........

Comment

I like how he didn't say what the results were, just what he wanted to do too the guy he was sparring, if the guy has 9 years experience in the ring and this was your first time sparring you didn't last long enough for you too worry about how long the sparring went on if he was serious and if he was taking it easy and you're not happy with how long it lasted then you were fatigued too **** and in no shape to fight the distance, if you go out the way too put yourself into 35 street fights then you're obviously some sorta prick that gets a kick out of fighting nobodies on the streets, you got put in with someone that actually knows how too fight and weren't happy with it.

Did it not occur too you that a boxer is limited by the rules of the ring as well ?, you don't think that boxing teaching you how to throw a punch correctly and the experience of sparring is going to help with a fight against the average guy on the street ?.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                I like how he didn't say what the results were, just what he wanted to do too the guy he was sparring, if the guy has 9 years experience in the ring and this was your first time sparring you didn't last long enough for you too worry about how long the sparring went on if he was serious and if he was taking it easy and you're not happy with how long it lasted then you were fatigued too **** and in no shape to fight the distance, if you go out the way too put yourself into 35 street fights then you're obviously some sorta prick that gets a kick out of fighting nobodies on the streets, you got put in with someone that actually knows how too fight and weren't happy with it.

Did it not occur too you that a boxer is limited by the rules of the ring as well ?, you don't think that boxing teaching you how to throw a punch correctly and the experience of sparring is going to help with a fight against the average guy on the street ?.
                Stop putting words in my mouth i said boxer vs experienced street fighter isn't sht. I didn't say who win because nobody won. I was tired and didnt want to fight anymore because this is not the way i fight, they train for long matches i don't.

Comment

Stop putting words in my mouth i said boxer vs experienced street fighter isn't sht. I didn't say who win because nobody won. I was tired and didnt want to fight anymore because this is not the way i fight, they train for long matches i don't.
                  You didn't want too fight anymore ?, but you went there with the purpose to fight and try too prove something, you quit ?.

So let me give you a situation, Boxer who grew up in a ****ty neighborhood and knows the whole ordeal vs ''experienced street fighter'' (Who hasn't been stabbed or killed yet for having the shear ****ing audacity of calling himself a ****ing street fighter, ridiculous) who wins ?, the guy who knows how to punch and too take a punch, has sparred more rounds then this "experienced street fighter" has poured shots of cheap vodka down his throat or the guy off the street who thinks he's a big man ?.
                  Last edited by NChristo; 04-20-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

LMAO! That's exactly how you prepare for a fight... by training.....

Charlie.....?
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-20-2016, 06:37 AM.

Comment

another Charlie Zelenoff...

Comment

Working...
                      X