No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Fight is a Major Goal For WBC in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    What are you on about now, geezer? I'm not an aussie, you silly ****.
    Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    No your a ***** who supports another ***** lol

Even the ******s are turning on each other

Comment

This will be the ideal fight in September, with GGG having fought Jacobs and Saunders.
      But i doubt they will step in with GGG and will be happy riding their current wave of success. GGG also has his IBF mandatory coming up...

Its going to be hard to see him unify all the titles in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Even the ******s are turning on each other
        I don't need an army...I fight alone me and kafkod don't agree on Joshua and fury but we do agree your the biggest clunge on this site.....didn't realise we had to agree on everything....you complete clunge lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          I don't need an army...I fight alone me and kafkod don't agree on Joshua and fury but we do agree your the biggest clunge on this site.....didn't realise we had to agree on everything....you complete clunge lol

two clueless casual fans

spin that however you like toilet-cleaner

Comment

Can't wait for GGG to smash this fool!

Comment

two clueless casual fans

spin that however you like toilet-cleaner
              Pot , kettle , black .

Aren't you the dumbass who complained about how the WBC was breaking its own rules by naming a belt holder of another organization as mandatory, then proceeded to post said rules where it's explicitly stated that WBC has the discretion to name champions from other organizations as mandatory if they see fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                Pot , kettle , black .

Aren't you the dumbass who complained about how the WBC was breaking its own rules by naming a belt holder of another organization as mandatory, then proceeded to post said rules where it's explicitly stated that WBC has the discretion to name champions from other organizations as mandatory if they see fit ?

Are you the fk'wit who just replied to me proudly stating that the WBC has a clause to justify their inconsistency ?

You are a toolbox if you don't think that Wladimir Klitschko should have been mandated.

You didn't think about that one for very long, did ya ?

#anotherbrainlessfk

Comment

Are you the fk'wit who just replied to me proudly stating that the WBC has a clause to justify their inconsistency ?

You are a toolbox if you don't think that Wladimir Klitschko should have been mandated.

You didn't think about that one for very long, did ya ?

#anotherbrainlessfk

I never said anything about Wlad nor did i claim that the WBC is consistent or are a bunch of wholesome Samaritans .
                  You're the one who claimed that the WBC " broke their own rules " by naming Golovkin the mandatory of their title , when there is no rule that actually excludes holders of other belts from getting that spot .

-Is the WBC inconsistent and slimy ? Yes .
                  -Did the WBC break any rules by naming Golovkin their mandatory ? No .

it's pretty simple to understand, even for a thick moron like you .
                  Last edited by paypayvay; 01-03-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Thoroughly convinced this fight happens in September. If not, it def happens sometime next year. It's inevitable.

Comment

I doubt it happens this year. Would be nice though.

Comment

Working...
                      X