• Comment

• Haha get in there

Comment

• Manure getting stomped.

And their fans thought they were going to win the league

Comment

• Excellent victory.....

Comment

• This all stems from the donkey Rooney has turned into. We should be playing 3 in MF in these games, but where does he fit in? At the moment he's undroppable and doesn't even get subbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
              Manure getting stomped.

And their fans thought they were going to win the league
              Yeah sure they did? Which United fans were these.. little 14 year old kids you stalk on instagram and twitter

This is what I said about United your not gonna win the league playing the likes of young and blind in defence.. sure if you keep possession and protect them they can do a patch up job..

But this kind of result was always going to happen sooner or later.. Arsenal are not even very good.. but if u give the likes of ozil and sanchez room they will punish.

Man City will walk the league like Chelsea this year.. there is literally no one to stop them.. they are on a different level quality and strength in depth wise. I half expect Arsenal to lose there next game tbh and Chelsea are done

Comment

• Brendan is out

Comment

• Rodgers sacked. They must have Klopp or Ancelotti agreed already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    This all stems from the donkey Rooney has turned into. We should be playing 3 in MF in these games, but where does he fit in? At the moment he's undroppable and doesn't even get subbed.
                    He should have played schnierdlin.. he would have been perfect for this game..

We need to just play Carrick... Morgan. . Sweinstieger in big games/Europe.. and just let mata.. depay and martial work magic

That defence is suspect as **** like I told you.. even with 70% odd possession we still give away 2-3 very good chances a game

Comment

• R.I.P Darmian, Schweinsteiger, Rooney and Rodgers

We hardly knew ye....

Comment

Working...
                      X