No announcement yet.

A fat chick at the gym sent me a kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fat chick at the gym sent me a kiss

So there was this fat chick, I mean 200 pounds at least and this was really ghetto gym with a basement floor and a few rooms. So this fat girl had been checking me out for a while now and on this one day I find myself with her in the same room. We're both facing the mirrors, I am doing leg extensions, she was just opening and closing her legs, you know one of these women's leg machines. So we're pretty close to each other, there is an empty machine in b/w the two of us. So I make the first mistake, I look into the mirror and I see her. I turn away, but Im not very shy so like 20 seconds later I look back at her through the mirror. She winks at me and blows me a kiss. At this point I want to laugh so hard, but I am strong still I tell myself let me finish my set and then I can go to the washroom and laugh my ass off. So I hold it in, I hold it in and then boom I start laughing uncontrollably and I can't stop. I fell off the leg extension machine and hit my head on the side of the other machine. So I ran out of the room while still laughing.

I felt so bad for the girl afterwards, I didn't mean for this to happen. I wanted to laugh in private and I never intended to embarrass her. It's just the way it happened unfortunately.

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    So there was this fat chick, I mean 200 pounds at least and this was really ghetto gym with a basement floor and a few rooms. So this fat girl had been checking me out for a while now and on this one day I find myself with her in the same room. We're both facing the mirrors, I am doing leg extensions, she was just opening and closing her legs, you know one of these women's leg machines. So we're pretty close to each other, there is an empty machine in b/w the two of us. So I make the first mistake, I look into the mirror and I see her. I turn away, but Im not very shy so like 20 seconds later I look back at her through the mirror. She winks at me and blows me a kiss. At this point I want to laugh so hard, but I am strong still I tell myself let me finish my set and then I can go to the washroom and laugh my ass off. So I hold it in, I hold it in and then boom I start laughing uncontrollably and I can't stop. I fell off the leg extension machine and hit my head on the side of the other machine. So I ran out of the room while still laughing.

I felt so bad for the girl afterwards, I didn't mean for this to happen. I wanted to laugh in private and I never intended to embarrass her. It's just the way it happened unfortunately.

You're 35 years old? The way you told it, you embarrassed yourself.

Comment

Easy big guy with a fat girlfriend, I am under 30 , this happened maybe 8,9 years agao I only remembered because of king meat's thread , how to pick a chick at his gym thus all

Comment

fat girls need love too...:cat:

Comment

Did you give it to her hard?

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Did you give it to her hard?
            No, I didn't! Sometimes, I've wanted to do it with a big girl just to see how it is. But rarely do I find them good looking and even if they are I just can't be seen dating a chick that fat in order to get to the poon. Different race, different age, fine! But a fat chick I just can't, I mean I would try to tear up some fine looking fattie, but no dating, no social ****. I mean I could even date an albino girl as in another thread a fellow poster posted a fine looking albino. But I can;t be seen in public with midgets and fatties.

Comment

Easy big guy with a fat girlfriend, I am under 30 , this happened maybe 8,9 years agao I only remembered because of king meat's thread , how to pick a chick at his gym thus all

looks like ur the one getting picked up

Comment

No, I didn't! Sometimes, I've wanted to do it with a big girl just to see how it is. But rarely do I find them good looking and even if they are I just can't be seen dating a chick that fat in order to get to the poon. Different race, different age, fine! But a fat chick I just can't, I mean I would try to tear up some fine looking fattie, but no dating, no social ****. I mean I could even date an albino girl as in another thread a fellow poster posted a fine looking albino. But I can;t be seen in public with midgets and fatties.
                ive been with a fat chick once when i got really drunk when i was 21.. she was about 5'3 150 i think. she was a cute fat chick tho with some nice tittays. she gave me good head i think... idk i was drunk. i just remember fuucking her in the backseat of my buddies car outside the club.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  ive been with a fat chick once when i got really drunk when i was 21.. she was about 5'3 150 i think. she was a cute fat chick tho with some nice tittays. she gave me good head i think... idk i was drunk. i just remember fuucking her in the backseat of my buddies car outside the club.
                  That's not bad and although fat, not very fat unless she had small bones. **** man, I am missing out on the fatties, I haven't even grinded with one at the clubs.

Comment

That's not bad and although fat, not very fat unless she had small bones. **** man, I am missing out on the fatties, I haven't even grinded with one at the clubs.
                    fat chicks are great at givin head tho, ill tell you that.

the chicks body mass was kinda like this... 150 is prolly the heaviest i got with..

Comment

Working...
                    X