Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viktor Postol "Matthysse has gone downhill since Danny Garcia loss. I can KO him."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Spot on amigo
    Si, boludo

Comment

Aydin hurt Postol early and I can see Matts doing the same and finishing him. I don't know where Postol gets the idea that he is a puncher now. Not with his lack of KO's.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
        Si, boludo
        Isn't boludo like offensive? Lol

Comment

I may not agree with this statement but I am picking Postol to win the fight.

Comment

not, at least not all the time, it's like dude. pelotudo is more insulting though.

i think postol is the best fighter lucas is facing since danny, at least in the skills department. not the strongest, that obviously was ruslan. think is gonna be tough, but due to postol's size. still. i think lucas breaks him down and stops him in the second half of the fight

Comment

Lol Postol ain't beatin nobody. Matter of fact, who da phuck has he ever beat?

Comment

Can be.

But, it can also mean : dude, friend, buddy, dumbass (in a joking way)

No worries

Comment

Postol is getting KTFO believe me. He does not have the power or the skillset to beat Lucas. I would be utterly utterly shocked if Postol won or even finished this fight. Lucas technically has 1 loss, those losses to Judah and Alexander were complete bs we all know that. He won those. Sure Garcia beat Lucas but watch the fight again, Garcia backpeddled all night and kept his hand glued to his face in fright. If they fought again Lucas would beat him.

I know anything can happen but I just do not see it at all. I see Postol eating canvas and being stopped in mid-late rds. Postol being trained by Roach just helps Lucas because all Roach can teach is offense and Postol is going to walk right into a KO.

Comment

Working...
                  X