Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
    Who yall got apart from Floyd...?

Berto? Broner? Gary Russel Junior?

Mayweather, Ward, Demetrius Andrade, and Chris Algieri.

Mayweather and Ward are the top two P4P fighters according to any and every reputable boxing source. The Ring, Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, Boxing Scene, ESPN, Yahoo, etc.

Demetrius Andrade is next.

Chris Algieri is a beautiful white man and just destroyed your scariest killer.

Rod Salka is on the cusp.

You just got owned loser!

Ownage score for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Mayweather, Ward, Demetrius Andrade, and Chris Algieri.

Mayweather and Ward are the top two P4P fighters according to any and every reputable boxing source. The Ring, Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, Boxing Scene, ESPN, Yahoo, etc.

Demetrius Andrade is next.

Chris Algieri is a beautiful white man and just destroyed your scariest killer.

Rod Salka is on the cusp.

You just got owned loser!

Ownage score for me!
      lol "the ring", "yahoo" lmao

while you're at it, how about you also add brokeback eli too. he technically is "one of the 100 most influential people of boxing" lmao
      Last edited by Gigantes; 06-30-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Who yall got apart from Floyd...?

Berto? Broner? Gary Russel Junior?

Bradley

Porter

Crawford

Bhop

Shouldn't even really matter on quantity actually, it's quality. Any name mentioned gets beat by Floyd/Ward

but I'll let you boys continue that convo
        Last edited by Gigantes; 06-30-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          How about you put your money where your mouth is. I'll take Canelo. If Canelo wins, perma ban for you. If Lara wins, perma ban for me. No Alt's.

Deal?
          No way, What is wrong with you. I don't have any alts. This is the only account I have. I don't bet on fights. I make avatar bets on football games. I am offended by your post.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            No way, What is wrong with you. I don't have any alts. This is the only account I have. I don't bet on fights. I make avatar bets on football games. I am offended by your post.
            Offended lol. No, you want to talk big game, so put your money where your mouth is then. You claim Lara will school Canelo, so let's bed. Loser is permanently banned from this site. Let's go, why you scared. Put up or shut up.

lol someone likes talking big game but scared to step up, no wonder you have those guys on your avi lmao

Comment

Offended lol. No, you want to talk big game, so put your money where your mouth is then. You claim Lara will school Canelo, so let's bed. Loser is permanently banned from this site. Let's go, why you scared. Put up or shut up.

lol someone likes talking big game but scared to step up, no wonder you have those guys on your avi lmao
              Not happening.

Comment

lol "the ring", "yahoo" lmao

while you're at it, how about you also add brokeback eli too. he technically is "one of the 100 most influential people of boxing" lmao
                My bad, please let me know of other reputable boxing sources so I can add them to my list. I love learning more about boxing!

Comment

Working...
                X