No announcement yet.

Gary Russel Jr: I am a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Russel Jr: I am a fighter

Can't wait for this Lomenchenko fight!! Anyone else going?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Russel beats Lomachenko. A fighter should not be getting 2 title shots in their first 2 fights. I don't care how good of an amateur they were. It's a slap in the face to all the fighters fighting for the top spot.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Russel beats Lomachenko. A fighter should not be getting 2 title shots in their first 2 fights. I don't care how good of an amateur they were. It's a slap in the face to all the fighters fighting for the top spot.
      I think Russell is gonna pull it off. The question is what do they do with Lomenchenko after the loss? I guess just put him in with a bunch of pretzel stand vendors so he can get a few W's under his belt.

Comment

This is one of those fights that you don't want to see either guy lose. Both seem like very smart, very nice and genuine stand up guys. Also the loser of this is likely to face incredible criticism.

If Loma loses: "he was a bum, a hype job, he didn't earn anything, he sucks"
        If Russell loses: "he beat up only cab drivers, as soon as he stepped up he lost"

Don't know who to root for in this one.

Comment

He's gonna do it too. Russell is blazing fast and has been in enough pro fights to decision Loma.

Comment

Loma had better have improved his inside game.

He moves well, has good power (he did come close to ktfo Salido in the 12th) and he has very quick hands, but he can't fight inside for ****.

I think GRJ beats him though.

Comment

GRJ gone whip the fuq outta Vagisil Loserchenko.

Comment

i think loma wins, grj doesnt have great hand defense

Comment

hey **** that, if lomachenko actually wants to step up and fight difficult fights from the get go all the props to him. Look at the cans russel jr. fought. Lomachenko doesnt want to be protected and undefeated to earn a title, props to him.

Comment

and screw the titlle im a fighter... russel jr aint no fighter, he only wants to fight cans no tough tests. His biggest step up is against a guy whose 1-1, 2 pro fights!!!!!! Wow. Ya he will probably win, but big accomplishment, **** that, i hope lomachenko wins

Comment

Working...
                    X