No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Now Comparing Himself To Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Now Comparing Himself To Andre Ward

according to an interview with sky sports, khan thinks he now has a similar style with andre ward in terms of speed, foot movement and technique. khan seems to be looking up to ward since joining up with virgil hunter and was probably the major reason why khan chose to start training with hunter. khan has a fight this saturday night against lightweight carlos molina.

what a laugh. ward is the opposite of khan in every aspect. i don’t see any similarities at all. hunter has been training ward since he was 12 years old and khan isn’t someone that can change everything overnight.

even if khan defeats a lightweight, it doesn't mean shit. khan talks as if he's about to win a championship belt and that he would knock out danny garcia in a rematch. khan fights lying on his back on the canvas or running away like a chicken. that's just sad.

your thoughts?

lol I love how Khan manages to wind everyone up just by being himself.

Comment

We will see this fight.

Comment

After wards last few fights and the way he has totally outclassed his opponents I don't see khan looking up to ward as a bad thing!! Khan does have the tools imo to fight in similar fashion to ward but does he have the focus??
        Last edited by BROOKLYN CESAR; 12-12-2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

It would be awesome if Khan can integrate the Andre Ward style along with his old style of fast combos and power punches. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
          X