No announcement yet.

PR Olimpian Jantony ****ing robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Olimpian Jantony ****ing robbed

The fight was up for grabs till the final round where he whoop the living **** out of that russian!!! SMH @ ****ing oilimpic judges!! **** is worst than pro boxing!
    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 08-04-2012, 03:04 PM.

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    The fihght was up for grabs till the fina round where he whoop the living **** out of that russian!!! SMH @ ****ing oilimpic judges!! **** is worst than pro boxing!
    Why didn't you cry with the other robberies? If the shoe was in the other foot, this thread wouldn't of been made.

Reminds me of the crybabies crying about China. You win some you lose some.

Comment

Impossible.

Americans always get the short end of the stick......... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Why didn't you cry with the other robberies? If the shoe was in the other foot, this thread wouldn't of been made.

Reminds me of the crybabies crying about China. You win some you lose some.
        ill admit I have only watch 4 fights of this olimpics and 3 have been of the rricans, the other one was lomachenkos!

Anyways dude got robbed blindly!

Comment

ill admit I have only watch 4 fights of this olimpics and 3 have been of the rricans, the other one was lomachenkos!

Plenty of robberies going around bro. Cuban got robbed few days ago too. Robberies for all the nations, except GBR of course....

Comment

This crap is nothing new because this scoring system is ancient and leaves room for robberies. It is beyond me why there is not an electronic system to avoid this. Clean punches to the head should be counted this way, perhaps with some electronic device included in the headgear. The other option would be to use the 10-9 system. Both would be good ways of cleaning amateur boxing.

Comment

A 2 point deficit is hard to overcome in the Olympics.

Comment

i saw about half the fight. teddy mentioned that it was close going into the 3 i think. i think the russian up by a point or two. anyway, i thought he did enough in the last round to win it. it seemed pretty close though.
                Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 08-04-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Plenty of robberies going around bro. Cuban got robbed few days ago too. Robberies for all the nations, except GBR of course....
                  I heard a japanese dude got robbed and the descision got overturned, the same with a american!

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
                  This crap is nothing new because this scoring system is ancient and leaves room for robberies. It is beyond me why there is not an electronic system to avoid this. Clean punches to the head should be counted this way, perhaps with some electronic device included in the headgear. The other option would be to use the 10-9 system. Both would be good ways of cleaning amateur boxing.
                  Its ridiculous, the guy landing like 8 punches clean to the face of the russian and they didnt score a single point on that sequense! smh!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    A 2 point deficit is hard to overcome in the Olympics.
                    It aint suppose to when you whoop the opponent!!
                    But oh well atleats people know the kid is the goods!!

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                    i saw about half the fight. teddy mentioned that it was close going into the 3 i think. i think the russian up by a point or two. anyway, i thought he did enough in the last round to win it. it seemed pretty close though.
                    The fight was close till the final round like I said in the final round the rrican lit up the russian, that round was not even close and they gave it a tie smh!!

Comment

Working...
                    X