Collapse
No announcement yet.

where were u when 9/11 happend?!?!?!?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where were u when 9/11 happend?!?!?!?!!

back when i was in 6th grade this crazy stuff happend, i found out when i was heading to second block and the teachers were going crazy yelling out
    "PUT UR TV IN CNN PUT IT ON CNN" and all the student were like 'WTF whats going on' ****in mayhem, it was a day i would never forget.

It was crazy cause when we went out to lunch we went under the roof we coundnt step out side the roof once we got our lunch we headed back to class and eat there, i remember my history teacher which was my homeroom was talking
    'WERE going TO WAR, TERRORIsTs!!!!!' (even when the first plan hit) and he actually named Osama Bin Ladin which was wierd that he knew about, he was saying 'if we are heading to war am leaving ILL leave my family and go to war 2 protect my country' which he was like 38 39 years old atm and the school handed out some letters letting our parents know that if a terrorist was to come in the class and cause mayhem that they were to take there lives 4 ours. Once i headed home ALL u see on TV was NY twin towers it was a sad day....
    so where were u guys, do u still remember that day????????????

i was in my first period art class in 9th grade. my teacher switched on the tv.

Comment

I woke up and it was on the TV. I then went to my 4th grade class.

Comment

Spanish class... I was in the 8th grade.

I didn't know what people were talking about.. All I know is that classes started to get empty, and when I look out the window... MAD smoke.. I was in Queens.. I was on the 5th floor and you can see the smoke from a far... Sad ****.

Comment

I was in 12th grade. It was all over the news. Classes stopped and we just watched the updates on TV all day. Motha****as were so paranoid they wouldn't even let us walk thru the courtyard that day. Wow, am I the oldest guy in this thread? Y'all make me feel like a geezer.

Comment

I was about to go to work, I thought it was fake at first.

Comment

damn its gotta be crazy 4 people who lived in NY...
              imagine lookin out the window and all u see is this black smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                I was about to go to work, I thought it was fake at first.
                This... I was in the car on my way to work and we (carpool) heard a plane hit a building and just changed the station. We got to work and started getting to business when our boss came down and said everyone needs to leave because of a terrorist attack, all government owned property was being evacuated.

We went home and I watched the TV for probably 6 straight hours after that.

Comment

It was the first time I had ever heard of the "Twin Towers", and I was 26 at that time.

To me, the TT were Akeem Olajuwon and Ralph Sampson. My sister called me crying waking me up, "they knocked the twin towers down".

I had no idea wtf she was talking about until I saw it on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    damn its gotta be crazy 4 people who lived in NY...
                    imagine lookin out the window and all u see is this black smoke...
                    I thought ni99as were smoking weed from the top of the tower.

Comment

Working...
                    X