Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the Chinese are going PRO already will it Tarnish boxing or give it more light?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I would love to see Chinese boxing go professional...I don't see why anyone wouldn't. Saying otherwise is 'almost' like saying you wouldn't want to have seen Savon as a pro.

Comment

More competition can only be good for boxing.

Comment

I don't see China becoming the home of boxing. The people over there don't have the money to buy PPVs, which means that things will probably continue to take place in the US at a time that suits Americans, because they are the ones paying the $$$.

What is the time difference between there and the UK? If China does take over, maybe I wouldn't have to stay up until 4AM to see the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I don't see China becoming the home of boxing. The people over there don't have the money to buy PPVs, which means that things will probably continue to take place in the US at a time that suits Americans, because they are the ones paying the $$$.

What is the time difference between there and the UK? If China does take over, maybe I wouldn't have to stay up until 4AM to see the big fights.
          No but you'd probably have to go to work a little late.

Comment

The more participants the better

Comment

Working...
            X