Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Vargas Will Need KO or Beat Brook's Ass To Win in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like you have to do to Vargas in Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
      just shocks me how he just retired like that he got a taste of that big money and thats all he wanted or nothing at all, but right now he would be king and most popular boxer in that divison and one of the most popular boxers in boxing PERIOD.
      Haha yeah I agree, the man hit with steel hands and actually was boxing;using the jab and such. That overhand right was deadly,not to mention the uppercuts.

I'd have Marcos stop Thurman,Porter,decision Garcia(but he'll beat him down), Brook probably wouldn't fight him so I think he loses to someone else, I think Bradley ekes a a very close decision out or gets stopped late.

Spence gives him lots of trouble till he gets caught and I think it'll be whether Spence has the chin cuz he has the size,power and speed to win.

Easiest fight for Chino would be Porter or Brook. Hardest fight between Bradley and Spence (Thurman could be)

His resume would've been so much better and he'd be Floyd's top 5 win.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Tthe guy in your profile pic definitely got a gift at home versus Dirrell. And I remember Ricky Burns getting one over Beltran. There may be more but these two were egregious
        Yeah the American judge scored it 115-112 to Burns

One of America's finest exports
        Last edited by techliam; 05-27-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          British referees are bad, but the judges are usually fair.

A nightmare scenario would be a British referee, and American judges. Look at the Burns/Beltran judges for christ sake, the American scored it for Burns
          Yeah that was a horrible decision. It was like the scorecards were turned in before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            Lol you are a ******. That was in Ireland not England.
            Ha! only strengthens my argument!

Comment

errol spence jr is on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Not only do you have to worry about those ugly snagged tooth beta males in UK but Eddie Hearn is as corrupt as they come! there was even a murder committed at a recent weigh-in no doubt it was a hit by the gypsies that associate with Billy Joe and Tyson Fury.
                Good post bro

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Yeah the American judge scored it 115-112 to Burns

One of America's finest exports
                  Yeah he effed up, but you had nothing to say about Froch/Dirrell

Comment

Vargas is average across the board. Not great at anything, but pretty decent in most areas. Kell Brook is a class above though. Quicker hands, more power and he's a better boxer.

Errol Spence is right when he says that Vargas will need a KO to win. It's the only way he can win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Yeah he effed up, but you had nothing to say about Froch/Dirrell
                      1 bad call? Whilst I don't necessarily agree, some people think Dirrell should have been DQ'd for an awful marathon..

Want me to give you a list of pretty bad judging in the US? Especially Vegas and DC. I find it so strange that Americans like to criticise British judging, when they probably have the worst track record of boxing judging in the history of the sport.

Its so bad, you learn to expect a robbery when a popular fighter is involved

Comment

Working...
                      X