Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Canelo Running From Golovkin; Won't Face Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didnt he mention lara willing to fight golovkin?

Comment

I Would prefer Lemieux over Charlo simply because Lemieux will enter the ring the same, if not heavier then Canelo. He is a TRUE middleweight who can crack ... I wanna see Canelos chin and heart tested , not necessarily his skills (cause we already know he can box)

Comment

Do people really want to see Lara vs GGG..? I don't... Would rather see Saunders or Jacobs. I mean, Did you watch the Lara vs Martirosian fight this past weekend? What did you see in Lara during that fight makes you think ha stands a chance with GGG (whom cuts the ring off better then almost any fighter)? No disrespect, I just want more competitive fights for GGG right now ... Let's see what he can do before it's too late!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          You guys really sure on that..... Canelo has fought boxers from 3 different Grades of Classes

Trout- B class
          Lara- B+/A class
          May-S Class

He didn't do too well against any of them might have lost all 3 in some peoples view( didn't watch Trout,I thought Lara won but Lara lost himself that fight, and May Skunked). The Charlos are boxers who are bigger then Nelo and aren't afraid to punch, if they fight it's a long night for Nelo.
          Its my opinion and of course I could be wrong. I don't think the Charlo brothers are really all that. The most remarkable thing about them is that they're twins and both hold titles, which I believe has never happened before. Otherwise I'm not so sure they'd get as much hype.

Comment

Canelo would get hit more and hit harder than we've seen if he were to fight either Charlo especially Jermall since the other boxes more. This would be a huge fight worth the ppv but I'm good if he fights Lemieux or Stevens

Comment

Originally posted by TikeMyson View Post
              Do people really want to see Lara vs GGG..? I don't... Would rather see Saunders or Jacobs. I mean, Did you watch the Lara vs Martirosian fight this past weekend? What did you see in Lara during that fight makes you think ha stands a chance with GGG (whom cuts the ring off better then almost any fighter)? No disrespect, I just want more competitive fights for GGG right now ... Let's see what he can do before it's too late!!!
              Everybody wants to see Saunders or Jacobs first but it doesn't look like those fights are happening. So people want to see Lara instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                Canelo would get hit more and hit harder than we've seen if he were to fight either Charlo especially Jermall since the other boxes more. This would be a huge fight worth the ppv but I'm good if he fights Lemieux or Stevens
                I think Canelo beats lemieux easily. He'll smoke Stevens especially if he can take Stevens left hook to which im sure he can cause Stevens was one of his sparring partners for the Khan fight . To me Stevens is all left hook and no real boxing skills. These two fights would be no different than Canelo pulling up most WWs to 155

Comment

Would rather see either charlo brother spark ginger spice out, one will outbox him other will prob ko him. Do not want to see him fight Pepe Lemieux who ginger can outbox we saw what lil g did with just a jab against him

Comment

Jermall Charlo and demetrius Andrade would beat Canelo at 155

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I don't even blame Alvarez like that..I put this all on OSCAR "I'm going to make all the fights the fans want" De La Hoya. This is what happens when you have one star on your roster who is keeping your company afloat. Oscar talked a good game after Schaeffer and was heading down the right road in making fights until it wasn't convenient for his company to do so.
                      So true man. He was on a roll for a while, and now canelo being his biggest star, he doesn't want to make the best fight in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X