Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want Golovkin Next, He Would Solidify My Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    Legacy? Who are you? Where are your millions of fans? Gianfranco Rossi will have a bigger legacy than Lara. Most don't even remember him.
    I do remember him and damned if we aren't that far away from that scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      Interview Luis DeCubas Jr and ask him if he knows how to use a phone for something other than twitter
      loool, DeCubas jr is an attention wh@re.

Comment

It would be a sht fight.

Lara sometimes stay in the pocket.
        But against GGG, Lara would probably have the game plan to move for 12 rounds.

He would be on his bike for the whole 36 minutes.

Knowing and tasting GGG's power effect, he would literally run in the ring at some point.

It would be the only way for Lara to survive/win this fight so I won't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Some of those are legit points, however Ggg may be left with no better options. You up for a bet if this goes down?
          A bet about what? I don't see Lara winning it. I just want GGG to actually improve his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Either Lara is crazy or he possesses the largest ball set of any fighter in history that I know, to want to challenge Golovkin on Gennady's on terms; Given GGG's KO power and skill set. That is simply unheard of and is something that even Canelo Alvarez isn't entertaining or reluctant in doing.
            The problem is that this is considered special at all. It really isn't that strange for two top fighters in neighboring divisions to fight each other, and it's not especially brave for another fighter to want to take on a challenge to prove they are the best.

It's sad that boxing has devolved to the point where Lara is considered brave for doing what most fighters should want to do. And as much as frustrating as he is to watch, it makes me want to root for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              What bothers me is when GGG stops this fool in les than 6 , his detractors will start saying Lara was small, not good, never won a big fight, etc.
              So......like most, if not all of GGG's former opponents? Got it...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                How would GGG-Lara tell us how GGG-Canelo goes?
                because lara fought canelo already. so it would give us an idea of how GGG vs canelo would play out. a lot of people had the fight between canelo and lara a lot closer and some could even argue that lara edge out the win. so depending on how GGG deals with lara it will give us an idea of how the fight with canelo will go.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  because lara fought canelo already. so it would give us an idea of how GGG vs canelo would play out. a lot of people had the fight between canelo and lara a lot closer and some could even argue that lara edge out the win. so depending on how GGG deals with lara it will give us an idea of how the fight with canelo will go.
                  Totally, cause they have the exact same styles!!

Comment

triangle theories dont work in sports

Comment

You occasionally tend to miss gems like these when you have posters on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X