No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Fury Rescheduled For 11/28 In Dusseldorf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    My theory is to throw off Tyson's momentum & confidence built after that painful to watch Wlad presser. I think Wlad loves control had no control of that presser & seemed like was was bout to cry & was rambling incoherently for like 10 minutes during this presser. I could see a strategic guy like Wlad doing something like this to kill Tyson's flow.
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Simple, to get in Tyson's head and put him off his game.
    But wouldn't this mess up Wlad's training also?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Maybe he never stopped training...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        My theory is to throw off Tyson's momentum & confidence built after that painful to watch Wlad presser. I think Wlad loves control had no control of that presser & seemed like was was bout to cry & was rambling incoherently for like 10 minutes during this presser. I could see a strategic guy like Wlad doing something like this to kill Tyson's flow.
        Lmfao. You Fury fans are crazy.

This awkward, lumbering stiff is getting BRUTALLY knocked OUT.

Hahahahah. I literally cannot BELIEVE that there are people who truly think Fury, the dude who punches himself in the face.... will win?!?! Lmfao. You guys are in for a rude awakening.

This stiff got knocked down by a cruiserweight. As soon as Wlad touches his chin, he's going to be in survival mode. This fight will NOT go longer than 3 rounds. Fury's chin will simply not hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I don't think its about training so much as overall momentum/confidence. Tyson was on some Ali **** doing that presser. Wlad got embarrassed (imo). If you could win or lose a presser, Wlad took a L basically lol. So why not get some control back & have Tyson have to start over from scratch with 5 extra weeks. For an emotional guy like Tyson I think postponing the fight could mentally wear him down.

Again thats just my theory based on the timetables of events after the presser where Wlad looked at times more insane & awkward than a guy in a Batman costume rolling around on the floor. Presser goes down, next day Wlad is injured, has the injury assessed & decides to cancel the Oct. date all in one day. There are immediately rumors the fight will only be pushed back a month thus seems like its not THAT serious so it would seem he'd had given it another day or two before calling the Oct. date. And now he's medically cleared to train just 5-6 days after the injury & we are still 3 weeks away from the original date. Story doesn't pass the bs test for me & the only thing that makes sense to me is Wlad is trying to mess with Tyson's head/momentum/confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post

Hahahahah. I literally cannot BELIEVE that there are people who truly think Fury, the dude who punches himself in the face.... will win?!?! Lmfao. You guys are in for a rude awakening.

This stiff got knocked down by a cruiserweight. As soon as Wlad touches his chin, he's going to be in survival mode. This fight will NOT go longer than 3 rounds. Fury's chin will simply not hold up.
            It's sort of a "who gets hit first" fight. Wlad's chin is nothing to write home about either. Whoever lands the first big shot takes this

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              It's sort of a "who gets hit first" fight. Wlad's chin is nothing to write home about either. Whoever lands the first big shot takes this
              Wlad actually knows how to box, though. Fury doesn't.

Comment

Wlad actually knows how to box, though. Fury doesn't.
                Yeah, like Kovalev didn't know how to box either and was going to get schooled by BHop!

Don't judge Fury by bad performances early in his career, watch his last 2 fights.
                Last edited by kafkod; 10-02-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

No f#king clue what you are talking about I didn't mention anything about the outcome of the fight. I will say I think its going to be one of the most interesting fights Wlad has had in a long time. I think Tyson is the biggest guy with talent & skills (believe Wlad's old trainer, Manny Steward, said Tyson would be champion one day) Wlad has faced & the things that have proved effective vs other competition won't work in this fight (imo). Maybe Wlad does brutally KO Tyson. Doesn't change the fact that all this postponement stuff doesn't add up all that much.

Comment

Hahahahah. I literally cannot BELIEVE that there are people who truly think Fury, the dude who punches himself in the face.... will win?!?! Lmfao..
                    Both these cats have punched themselves in the face btw. Wladimir did it vs Jennings.

Comment

is this british fandom that im seeing coming out of the fury fans?

fury is nothing special, just look what Lewis and countless other heavywieghts have said about this fight... fury has no shot and sadly enough u guys have bought into furys own hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X