Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute should have to fight Kessler and Froch first to have the honor of facing Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute should have to fight Kessler and Froch first to have the honor of facing Ward

Who does this guy think he is, he just skips the whole competition so he can fight bums in his hometown, then thinks he deserves a shot?

He should fight Kessler, and if he wins, fight Froch first. He is proves himself worthy then he should fight Ward.

And at a neutral venue, so when he gets Andrade'd he won't be able to have someone break the rules for him.

Originally posted by Majority_Draw View Post
    Who does this guy think he is, he just skips the whole competition so he can fight bums in his hometown, then thinks he deserves a shot?

He should fight Kessler, and if he wins, fight Froch first. He is proves himself worthy then he should fight Ward.

And at a neutral venue, so when he gets Andrade'd he won't be able to have someone break the rules for him.
    I totally agree, Jean Paul Mendy? while Ward has just faced Froch, Bute gotta take on Froch first, Kessler i feel is fast becoming a gatekeeper.

Comment

This is boxing, deserving fighters rarely get the big fight. Bute Bute's win over Johnson is good enough for him to get this fight. Although i would absolutely love to see Froch beat the **** out Bute.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing any of those fights. I do think Bute will fight Froch first as a build up to him possibly fighting ward. Maybe Ward will give Kessler a rematch in Denmark???

Comment

Although i hate Ward, i do actually agree with this, Bootey has fought no one and does not deserve a shot at ward, he should take on Kessler first, only thing is if Ward does not fight Bootey next then who does he fight? Can see Ward moving up to 175 after a few more at 168

Comment

yeah bute is acting like he's the A side of the div. when he clearly isn't. i could see the ward fight not happening just for this reason alone.

Comment

Bute would stop Ward and Froch.

Comment

I agree but if Ward don't fight against Bute, who is a interesting fight?? probably Martinez. But if Ward don't fight Bute next and Bute lost against Froch or Kessler, the people is going to say that Ward ducked Bute because his style.
                I want Ward to punish Bute

Comment

Bute should fight one of those two guys and then go straight to Ward. As of right now Ward Bute is the biggest fight at 168.

Comment

Working...
                  X