No announcement yet.

~Official Poll~ Dempsey vs Greb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Official Poll~ Dempsey vs Greb

Who would of won, when the fight was being talked about?
    Greb Via Decision
    9.09%
    Greb Via KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Dempsey Via KO/TKO
    90.91%
    Dempsey Via Decision
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Jack flattens him

Comment

in a sheduled 15 rounder, dempsey flattens him. 10 rounds or less, greb.

Comment

I haven't seen any of Greb to make a stylistic analysis or anything but if I was going to pick an ATG heavyweight and an ATG middleweight, I'll go with the heavyweight everytime.

Comment

Surprised this is so one sided, considering Greb beat him up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
            Surprised this is so one sided, considering Greb beat him up in sparring.
            Amir Khan beat up Manny Pacquiao in sparring. How do you think that fight would play out? I'll give you a hint, it starts with k and ends with nockout.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              Amir Khan beat up Manny Pacquiao in sparring. How do you think that fight would play out? I'll give you a hint, it starts with k and ends with nockout.
              I've never really belived that do, deep down I think Manny dosen't go all out on him. Just because Roach says it dosen't mean its fact.

Roach says alot of things, and a alot of the time I feel it's just for attention.

Last week he said Chavez Jr could be Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
                I've never really belived that do, deep down I think Manny dosen't go all out on him. Just because Roach says it dosen't mean its fact.

Roach says alot of things, and a alot of the time I feel it's just for attention.

Last week he said Chavez Jr could be Martinez.
                He said what now? I know I didn't read that right because Freddie Roach isn't that arrogant...is he?

Comment

I haven't seen any of Greb to make a stylistic analysis or anything but if I was going to pick an ATG heavyweight and an ATG middleweight, I'll go with the heavyweight everytime.
                  This is my take on it as well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X