Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows 49ers fans beating Vikings fan after Monday night game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not a good idea getting drunk and running off at the mouth wearing the visiting teams jersey at an NFL game.

As far as Raiders this and that, probably not enough around at the end of the game against the Bengals since they were getting donkey punched 33-0 in the third quarter.

Raiders fans...

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-16-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Straight Outta La Mission!

Comment

Absolutely disgusting creatures. Why the NFL allows this disgrace of an origination to continue to have a team in the first place is anyones guess. 49ers continue to give the NFL a bad name and the fans are only behaving no differently than their "role models" which include rapist, drunks, sexual assaulters, rapists, women beaters, drunk drivers, rapists and roid fueled psychopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I live in north central Cali and I would agree with brush...49er fans act with some sort of penis envy. Always trying to outdo raider fans in terms of crazy it seems like.

They even tried rocking black jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Probably not a good idea getting drunk and running off at the mouth wearing the visiting teams jersey at an NFL game.

As far as Raiders this and that, probably not enough around at the end of the game against the Bengals since they were getting donkey punched 33-0 in the third quarter.

Raiders fans...

My stream froze right before the bungles were about to score..

The only time I cheered all game

Comment

The Vikings fan called them a scrap

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Absolutely disgusting creatures. Why the NFL allows this disgrace of an origination to continue to have a team in the first place is anyones guess. 49ers continue to give the NFL a bad name and the fans are only behaving no differently than their "role models" which include rapist, drunks, sexual assaulters, rapists, women beaters, drunk drivers, rapists and roid fueled psychopaths.

Comment

National Fianceé-beating League.

Comment

This is why guns are necessary.

Comment

no knives or guns pulled?

niners still not on raiders level.

Comment

Working...
                      X