Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find it ironic roy Pernell and Floyd are not beloved but were the best of their tim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it ironic roy Pernell and Floyd are not beloved but were the best of their tim

Boxing fans are the worst and best fans

Before these guys were in their mid to early 30s they were the best of their time but others are more beloved

JCC lol can't hold a candle to sweet pea Whitaker

Odlh made big bucks was beloved but rjj was the best of the 90s

PAC man got fighter of the decade in a decade he lost n drew in while Mayweather went undefeated and had bigger fights beat every common opponent except cotto first in their career....I don't include jmm for PAC..
    4 tries no clear decisive win

Hmmm....I wonder why

People like good losers

Not fighters who win.....make it look easy....people hated Ali too, til he couldn't speak to the world

**** you. Just honestly, **** you. Nobody likes you on these boards, and all you ever post about is anything relating to Floyd. I have never seen you post ONE comment that didn't hint at Floyd being mentioned.

Just go **** yourself, you are one of the scums of this Boxing Forum, you useless piece of ****, ultra biased ****. Better off ending your life.

Thank you and have a nice evening, tw*t.

Comment

it sucks, but atleast i wear my TBE hat to support floyd

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Before these guys were in their mid to early 30s they were the best of their time but others are more beloved

PAC man got fighter of the decade in a decade he lost n drew in while Mayweather went undefeated and had bigger fights beat every common opponent except cotto first in their career....I don't include jmm for PAC..

Hmmm....I wonder why

People like good losers

Not fighters who win.....make it look easy....people hated Ali too, til he couldn't speak to the world
        Sweet Pea was fantastic but may have not been the best of his time. RJJ, Lennox Lewis and Finito Lopez could have been said to be the best of that era.

And Pac is still above Floyd in terms of achievement. Mayweather fights guys at the right time, all on the down slope, or else not at all.

Comment

[Verse One: 2Pac]

I heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized
          Pictures of me in my final stage you know Mama cried
          But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted
          Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin
          Although I'm worldwide, baby I ain't hard to find
          Why I spend most of my time on California crime
          Watching for thievin I'm cautious it's like I'm barely breathin
          Puttin a bullet in muther****ers give me a reason
          See me and hope I'm intoxicated or slightly faded
          You tried to play me now homicide is my only payment
          I'm addicted to currency in this life I lead
          Why the **** you cowards be runnin, too scared to fight a G
          For the life of me, I cannot see
          How mother****ers picture livin life after a night of ****in around with me
          And if you don't like this rhyme
          then bring your big bad ass to California, cause we ain't hard to find

Comment

Oh look another race bait thread from OP

Comment

Floyd and Pernell are victims of their success and the only thing holding them back is their skin color. Amazing that they dedicate their lives to a craft that can leave them incapacitated and people still look at them as if they've done nothing but bottom feed with top skill sets like Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Sweet Pea was fantastic but may have not been the best of his time. RJJ, Lennox Lewis and Finito Lopez could have been said to be the best of that era.

And Pac is still above Floyd in terms of achievement. Mayweather fights guys at the right time, all on the down slope, or else not at all.
                Rjj had once in a lifetime talent not generation....dude hardly lost rounds to champions n hajll of famers til he was 35....his fights with hall of famers hill, McCallum, toney, Hopkins l wasn't even close

Pac can't be above Floyd when he lost clearly to him.... Never beat jmm convincingly.... Lol Mayweather 12-0 him and beat every one but cotto first

Has over twice as many title fight wins and defenses beat more champs than PAC

Whitaker made JCC look flabbergasted
                After round 4

These 3 dudes **** on more beloved guys with style, skill and dominance

All 3
                Last edited by therealpugilist; 07-31-2015, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Hmmm....I wonder why

People like good losers

100% you don't know what irony means lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    100% you don't know what irony means lol
                    Or you can't see the irony...

Comment

Working...
                    X