Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Broner was actually closer than what most people think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Why the **** are LEGIT knock downs suddenly being negated? Its not as if they were trips that were mistakenly ruled as knock downs.
    some of this guys are khantards, they are still mad about chino getting floyd

Comment

I've watched it like 3 times now and I've only given Broner 2 rounds at most.

Comment

No it wasn't... Simply just wasn't. 8-4 at best. I gave Broner 2 rds.

Now a fight that was close. Khan vs Maidana.

Comment

your nuts. It was close in terms of rounds, maidana won 7 and broner 5, but with the two knockdowns it wasnt close

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            your nuts. It was close in terms of rounds, maidana won 7 and broner 5, but with the two knockdowns it wasnt close
            Come on man, there is no way you found 5 rds for Broner...

Hey TS, usually if I feel like making a thread like this I back up my claims with a scorecard.. Lets see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Just finished watching this fight again. Scored it 115-112 for Maidana was surprised that it was closer than what I always thought.

Had Broner not been dropped twice he would of won that fight. Broner actually whooped Maidana in some rounds and won the 'championship' rounds,

The 'Canman' didn't do too bad as most people make it sound like.

Some rounds were very close and could've gone either way, I even scored couple rds as draw.

watch this fight again, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjfpuA4S8_U
              What weed are you smoking

Comment

Yup.

The knock downs were the difference. Broner proved his medal in that fight and it made him a better fighter. He actually hurt Maidana bad at the end of the 11th round and in the 12th. Maidana said that Floyd isn't so much better than everyone else and if you compare Broner's performance against MM and Floyd's, MM is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Come on man, there is no way you found 5 rds for Broner...

Hey TS, usually if I feel like making a thread like this I back up my claims with a scorecard.. Lets see it...

I had Broner winning rds 4,5,6,7,12 and don't forget the point deduction from Maidana and rd 3 was a draw. Rd 11 was close too.

2 KD's were the decisive factor.
                  Last edited by Uklad; 09-27-2014, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Broner won 3-4 rounds max, and he was dropped twice, don't see how anybody can have it close.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                      Just finished watching this fight again. Scored it 115-112 for Maidana was surprised that it was closer than what I always thought.

Had Broner not been dropped twice he would of won that fight. Broner actually whooped Maidana in some rounds and won the 'championship' rounds,

The 'Canman' didn't do too bad as most people make it sound like.

Some rounds were very close and could've gone either way, I even scored couple rds as draw.

watch this fight again, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjfpuA4S8_U

Comment

Working...
                      X